Thank you!

Still super bummed that it wasn't as great as last time

Me too :sad2:

The monorails can smell super FUNKY

Oh yeah definitely.

YASSS QUEEN

:rotfl:

This is adorable... I may need this.

I love it! I was unsure about it before we went, but I really like it.

Very nice :D

Thank you!

I guess that's a thing, though I've never noticed it. Ryno recommends bringing Clorox wipes with you and wiping down the seats. I think he may have been kidding, but when you suggest something like that to a super OCD person like me, that actually sounds like a good idea! I already bring them and wipe down the plane, now I'll have to bring them to wipe down the monorail :crazy2:

:rotfl: I wipe down everything on the plane too! Not the monorail, but I am becoming more aware of how gross it is every time we go.

I always think the monorail smells like a cow barn:rotfl:

Yes! :rotfl:

Those chairs at the Boardwalk Inn are really creepy!

They look like they might have the souls of the nannies trapped inside them :laughing:

Loving this! Especially the Universal info as we are heading there in September for the first time in pretty much forever!

Sorry to read about the rain. I'm even more sorry to read about that brunch. I have been tempted to try to book it a few times, and I have had success for days when I can't attend, but your review just makes it sound so disappointing. I'm not a huge breakfast person anyway so I think I'm good with skipping it now. Just sad that the service was so poor there.

Love the new MB too...very cute!

I'm late, but I'm here! Can't wait to catch up and see what fun you two had :goodvibes

Yay! Thanks for following along! :wave2:

Loving this! Especially the Universal info as we are heading there in September for the first time in pretty much forever!

Thank you! I’m glad the Universal info has been helpful! I still have one more post about Universal coming too.

Sorry to read about the rain. I'm even more sorry to read about that brunch. I have been tempted to try to book it a few times, and I have had success for days when I can't attend, but your review just makes it sound so disappointing. I'm not a huge breakfast person anyway so I think I'm good with skipping it now. Just sad that the service was so poor there.

Love the new MB too...very cute!

Yeah, those were both no so great. We were very disappointed by the brunch this time and while I wouldn’t tell anyone not to go, I wouldn’t try to force it into a schedule it didn’t work with because I don’t think it’s worth going too out of your way for. Because it’s only on one day, you really have to plan you’re whole day at least around it.

Thank you!

When we got to China we saw a little boy's mom encouraging him to hold a strange pose in front of the panda, and Josh said to me: "what is that kid doing?"

And I said "I think he's being a kung fu panda." :rotfl:

:rotfl: Another good contender for a TR title.

I don't think you can see it, but his necklace is Thor's hammer (not from the Marvel movie, but the mythological version). He got it at Viking exhibit we did in NYC a couple years ago.

Cool!

zq1zbIyl.jpg

So pretty. Epcot's never better-dressed than during F&G :lovestruc

The wall even has an Instagram that re-posted me :rotfl:

Haha that's kinda cool!

He was also excited to see the Viking exhibit, b
I forgot that was there when we went in May! If they still have it next time we go I'll check it out.

Back at the hotel I caught an episode of the Jersey Shore revival. I used to watch the original show, but stopped watching a couple seasons in, and hadn't watched since. But I've been really enjoying the revival :rotfl:
:laughing: I was embarrassed to admit I watched it on and off the first time around, and more embarrassed that Snooki lives by me. When I saw it was coming back I SWORE there was absolutely no way I would watch, but Steve loves it and I can't help but see some of it! I can't believe all those girls have had plastic surgery and look fake before the age of 35 :sad2:

When we got to China we saw a little boy's mom encouraging him to hold a strange pose in front of the panda, and Josh said to me: "what is that kid doing?"

Aw man I was hoping for a creepy picture of the boy posing :rotfl:

Nailed it!

My only issue was the family in front of us spent the whole ride taking flash pictures

UGH this is the worst! I always have this issue on Pirates, and it's so frustrating because you know those pictures aren't even any good!

That child in the front! Too good

This is a fabulous photo of my favorite sidekicks!

I thought this looked really cool.

The Coco ofrenda is sooooo cool! I really want them to do a Coco overlay on the Mexico ride - a much better fit than Frozen in Norway.

Wow this is just stunning!

And of course because it wouldn't be vacation without it, we watched a Lifetime movie called The Wrong Daughter. Since Mother's Day was coming up Lifetime was marathoning movies that seemed to mostly be about crazy people lying and saying they were someone's daughter then attacking their real children.

:rotfl2: Lifetime is so dramatic!

They had added some Coco stuff in the main area since December too:

This looks cute. For some reason, we never went in there in April :confused3

My phone holds a charge really well, but this had been a longish day already, full of checking the weather non stop so I was running a bit low on battery

That Fuel Rod is the greatest thing ever. Mike and I bought one (to share) last fall and I brought it with me in April again. I've more than gotten my money's worth, and I'll keep it going.

The wall even has an Instagram that re-posted me :rotfl:

sjvJ1vul.png

Cool! That's the second time now, so you're officially famous :cool1:

The sun was starting to set, and it was looking gorgeous:

kRRnefZl.jpg

:love:

Cool Viking pictures, I hate when people use flash photography in the dark rides, very disruptive!

The Guardians of the Galaxy area is very exciting, love your pose!

Sorry the rain kept you away from the parks so much. I can totally see not wanting to be soaked all day though especially when you go so much.

Basically the episode ran through a bunch of plotlines as though the toss of a coin would split their lives into 6 possible timelines, and in one the "darkest" timeline a bunch of bad stuff happens and in the middle of the floor is sitting one of these (someone got it as a gift for someone):

frtrll-gif.330191

(Well it's not completely the same, but I think that's just because of the hat).
Haha this is my favorite episode!

So, now I can finally get caught up on theTRs I've been neglecting!

But what you didn't see is my unintentionally hilarious attempts to get an Instagram worthy photo of us sharing the smoothie.
I honestly love these! Totally adorable!

Josh wanted try and make the same face as this tiki :rotfl::

KDtsx64l.jpg
I think he did a pretty decent job!

and a Gamora tank that I think is from Mission Breakout in DL.
Yup, definitely have seen that one out here!

Spoiler alert: The rain was finally done for good despite what the forecast said!
Yippee!

He was also excited to see the Viking exhibit, but it was a little small. We got some footage of it in the vlog, but here's a creepy Loki statue:
Um...I prefer the Tom Hiddleston version!

Soon we were headed off on FEA! My only issue was the family in front of us spent the whole ride taking flash pictures (you can even see in the vlog). They actually made an announcement several times that I'm pretty sure was because they could see what they were doing, but they ignored it and kept on.
Ugh, that is the worst! So inconsiderate!

Basically the episode ran through a bunch of plotlines as though the toss of a coin would split their lives into 6 possible timelines, and in one the "darkest" timeline a bunch of bad stuff happens and in the middle of the floor is sitting one of these (someone got it as a gift for someone):
Love that episode! For some reason I've been on a community revival lately, so my youtube "watch later" playlist is full of various clips from it!

I think it went up right before our trip. Not only can I not wait for this ride, I even love this wall.
It is pretty cool! And I think the ride may end up being somewhat similar to Crush's Coaster (with ride vehicles that can spin and turn around), which was one of my favorite DLP rides, so that would be a great thing!

I can't get over the face Josh made :lmao:

RjQ84yzl.jpg
It works with that photo!

BEST PARTY EVER! :banana:

rIwXWRSl.jpg
Um...It looks like you both had a bit too much to drink and are trying to hold it all in!

Here's the sunset from the parking lot:

YQ2f64Ul.jpg

QKLcxcHl.jpg

SxqZ0uXl.jpg
Lovely! Now, you need to come out to LA - we get sunsets like that all the time (I call them cotton candy sunsets). Pollution is good for one thing!

Very cool had no idea about the Viking museum definitely have to check that out
Beautiful pictures of WS
GOTG so excited can’t wait :D
Gorgeous pictures of the sunset

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter