We are upgarding TT to 5ther

DisneyCampers

Mouseketeer
WooHoo. Very excited. My DH wants to wait until after Christmas though, but that's OK. We found out we are going from a 3 person family to a 4 so we want to get something bigger with bunks or a 2nd bedroom and instead of another pull behind we decided a 5th wheel would be the better way to go. DH already has a 1 ton truck. So TT you have been good to us and it has been fun but you have got to go.

Congrats!! :banana: Lot's of excitement in your future! Congrats on the new addition to your camping family and have fun purchasing your new 5'er! :thumbsup2

:woohoo: Can't wait to see pix of both additions to the family.

Awwwww! A new camper. I want one.

I have enough kids

A big CONGRATS on both counts!!!

Awwwwww! A Baby. I want one. Congrats!

:scared1:

I managed to not drop 3 of them on their heads, I'd better not press my luck adding a 4th!

Of course, announcing the additions to the family means that you are required to post the pics of both of them. If you only posted one of them we might not get to see the pics of the 5'er!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter