We bought a house, so now we're going to WDW-Changed Resorts!

Hey I'm in Des Moines and yes love the weather today. Count me in on your Trip report. I love reading them!! I'm going to disney Aug 6th but flying out of Kansas city. Glad to hear you got a good deal out of Des Moines, it's hard to do most of the time!!

Hey I'm in Des Moines and yes love the weather today. Count me in on your Trip report. I love reading them!! I'm going to disney Aug 6th but flying out of Kansas city. Glad to hear you got a good deal out of Des Moines, it's hard to do most of the time!!

We are going out of Kansas City.

Dining Update!

It's time that I update this thing. I booked our ADRs and changed our airfare a little bit.

We are now flying out of Kansas City on September 24 at 10:00 am on a non-stop flight where as before we were leaving at 10:45 on a flight that made one stop. We get to Orlando around 1:00 I think, and our plan for that day is to go straight to the hotel and then go to Epcot and ride my favorite Test Track and Soarin'!

So onto the ADRs!!!

September 24-
Narcoossee's-9:35 pm, I wanted a late dinner so we could get in some serious park time our first day

September 25-
Crystal Palace-9:00 AM
We will get counter service or a snack for lunch
ESPN Zone-You can't make ADRs here and this is a surprise to DH, going to go see Fantasmic after dinner

September 26-
Akershus-8:05 am
CS or snack for lunch again
Coral Reef-6:30 pm, hopefully can watch illuminations after dinner

September 27-
Cape May Cafe-9:30 AM
CS or snack for lunch, maybe food and wine can't remember when it starts
Garden Grill-6:45 PM, never tried it but it looks yummy and I want to see Chip and Dale

September 28-
Chef Mickey's-7:10 AM, I know it's early but we are staying at CR so it is just down stairs(or elevator)
Yak & Yeti-1:30 PM
Teppan Edo-7:00 pm

September 29(my birthday)-
Ohana-8:50 AM, get to see Stitch on my bday who is my favorite
Le Cellier-1:55 PM
California Grill-5:30 PM, kind of nervous that lunch and dinner are so close but I wanted to eat dinner before MNNSHP that night

September 30-
1900 Park Fare-8:30 AM
50s Prime Time Cafe-1:05 PM
Yachstman Steakhouse-8:20 PM

So that is all for the ADRs, can't wait to try some new places. Also we are buying our MNSSHP tickets next week. DH is getting money from my grandma for his birthday which is on Wednesday.

So excited!

Bought MNNSHP tickets yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully we will pay off the vaca next week!

MAJOR UPDATE-We are no longer staying at the Contemporary, we are now renting DVC points from someone on the boards and are renting a 1 bdrm for the first 3 nights and a studio for the last 4 nights. I'm bummed we aren't staying at the Contemporary anymore but we still haven't gotten our check from the government yet. Oh well, I guess we will go again maybe in the Spring and stay at the Contemporary with the money that we aren't using right now from the government. Anyone stayed at SSR before?

Only 45 days to go!!!!!!!!

I'm getting really excited and really anxious. I just wish September would come faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter