We did it!

harriettbrawner

Mouseketeer
Ever since we spent a few days at the fort and rented a golf cart I've had the bug to upgrade from our small trailer to a toy hauler, but hubby wasn't so sure. Apparently all he needed to be convinced was 5 days in the small camper with our daughter and 3 youngest grandkids...ages 7, 4, and 2....to see the wisdom. We stopped at Lazydays on the way home to New Port Richey and now we're getting a toy hauler AND a newer truck to pull it!

Problem solved.

I bet you planned that, Harriett.... ::yes::

Congrats!

Bama Ed

That's how we ended up where we are....upgrades...

Congratulations and enjoy !!!!!

We have a Cyclone Toy Hauler. When DH bought it, I went & bought me a golf cart. Since we are camping full time now (LOVE IT) DH uses the garage area as his den & I have the living area. So happy for your new camper & truck. What model did U buy? We had to end up buying a 1 ton.

Problem solved.

I bet you planned that, Harriett.... ::yes::

Congrats!

Bama Ed

Well.....not so much needing the new truck, but I had a feeling that he would be the most willing to upgrade after camping with the grandkids in the smaller camper. I haven't been married to the man for 40 years without know a little bit about how he ticks. lol Here are our new babies!412356

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!