• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rkandmjsmommy

<font color=blue>2006: A year for letters....<br><
We are in the process of buying 100 points at BCV from The Timeshare Store :cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited, we have been thinking about it since Jan 2004 and today we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its at BCV 100 points at $86.00 a point, points coming on 10/1/05, our next trip is planned for 10/06 so we will have 200 points, gosh I hope I can wait that long :rotfl:

I really hope we pass ROFR, if you have any extra Pixie Dust, send it our way, Thanks

Here's a bit of pixie dust to pass ROFR :wizard: , and hope we can welcome you home really soon!

Congrats and crossing pixie dusted fingers for you!

Hope you have a short, successful ROFR process; enjoy the magic. :cool1:

Another wish that you pass ROFR!! :wizard: :wizard:

rkandmjsmommy said:
We are in the process of buying 100 points at BCV from The Timeshare Store
I really hope we pass ROFR, if you have any extra Pixie Dust, send it our way, Thanks

I feel your excitement. Here's wishing yo luck. I'll bet you get it.

We also are finishing up our first purchase of points in the DVC. We also did 100 points through the Timeshare Store -- they made everything go so smoothly!

The two resorts I considered were BCV and VWL, there were things about both I really liked. We decided on VWL but it was very close.

We won't make our first trip until late in 2006 either! Waiting can be the hardest part!

-Shawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter