CLOSED We have 30 points for rent expiring by April 1 @$12 ppt. - HR is SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

my1963vet

1963bluevet
Hi,
We have 30 points available that have to be used by April 1st for rent for only $12 ppt.

There is some availability for the last minute one or two day trips that range depending
on room size.

If interested, please send us the following and we can check availability. We have been
finding some accommodations as there are rooms popping up.

Please PM the following:
number of adults
number of kids
contact phone
date(s)
room type
ages of kids (if any)

Thank you,
Brian :cool1:

Last edited:
Do you still have these points? I could use some on March 30 and March 31, if there is anything available! Can't PM yet but getting closer!

Do you still have these points? I could use some on March 30 and March 31, if there is anything available! Can't PM yet but getting closer![/QUOTE

Hi,
Saratoga as a preferred studio for 21pts. for March 30th and a standard studio for 14pts for March 31st.
If interested, let me know.

All the best,
Brian

I am interested but can't commit until I know tomorrow if we can really make it at that time. If someone wants them before I can get back to you, no worries. Thanks! I'll be in touch.

Hi,
We have 80 points available that have to be used by April 1st for rent for only $12 ppt.

There is some availability for the last minute one or two day trips that range depending
on room size.

If interested, please send us the following and we can check availability. We have been

Please PM the following:
number of adults
number of kids
contact phone
date(s)
room type
ages of kids (if any)

Thank you,

I need a villa for 3 adults and 3 kids on March 14 to 17. Do you have anything ?

Hi,
We have 80 points available that have to be used by April 1st for rent for only $12 ppt.

on room size.

Please PM the following:
number of adults
number of kids
contact phone
date(s)
room type
ages of kids (if any)

Thank you,
Hey My name is Donna Barnes i have never done this before but i would love to try it. I would love to take a short trip in March for 2 or 3 days preferably not in the middle of the week but maybe a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or A Weds, Thurs, Fri. A deluxe villa would be plenty of room. I'm very open on dates and would be happy with just 2 days if that's all that's available. As i have said i've never done this before and for all i know could be going about it completely wrong. I'd like Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom, I'm really open would probably be just 1 adult. Please let me know if you need any other info

Hi - looking for march 26 2019, 1 night stay, 2 adults, 2 kids (2 yr old, 4 month old), either boardwalk or beach club (we are staying the next 5 nights at swan/dolphin, so looking close by to just walk over after check out) - I have rented here before around 7 years ago - need magical express booked as well - thanks!

EDIT: Disregard. Our dates cross into April.

Still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts