CLOSED We have 30 points for rent expiring by April 1 @$12 ppt. - HR is SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey My name is Donna Barnes i have never done this before but i would love to try it. I would love to take a short trip in March for 2 or 3 days preferably not in the middle of the week but maybe a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or A Weds, Thurs, Fri. A deluxe villa would be plenty of room. I'm very open on dates and would be happy with just 2 days if that's all that's available. As i have said i've never done this before and for all i know could be going about it completely wrong. I'd like Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom, I'm really open would probably be just 1 adult. Please let me know if you need any other info

HI Donna,
I have been checking and the best I can find would be 3/30 at SSR 21pts and 3/31 at OKW 14pts.
Everything else shows booked. Let me know if this may work. Spring Break.

All the best,
Brian

Hi Daisy,
For a studio or one bedroom, no availability at this time. I will try again tomorrow.
All the best,
Brian
Thanks! We have no problem waiting till last minute. We are in Florida and are passholders so we just go when we can. :)

Thanks! We have no problem waiting till last minute. We are in Florida and are passholders so we just go when we can. :)
Hi Daisy,
You could do a split stay at SSR and OKW in a studio at both. Let me know via PM.
All the best,
Brian

Hi - looking for march 26 2019, 1 night stay, 2 adults, 2 kids (2 yr old, 4 month old), either boardwalk or beach club (we are staying the next 5 nights at swan/dolphin, so looking close by to just walk over after check out) - I have rented here before around 7 years ago - need magical express booked as well - thanks!
Hi,
OKW just opened up for the 26th.
PM me if interested.

Thank you,
Brian

looking for a studio for 1 night on 3/24...2 adults, 2 kids.

Nothing available as of now, but that is fluid and changes all the time. PM me so we can contact each other
as soon as something opens up.

All the best,
Brian

Hi,
Nothing is available as of now, but reservations do open up and
are taken just as fast. I will notify you if something comes up,
but the window is short. Send me a PM if you want me to let
you know as soon as something opens up.
All the best,
Brian

HI Donna,
I have been checking and the best I can find would be 3/30 at SSR 21pts and 3/31 at OKW 14pts.
Everything else shows booked. Let me know if this may work. Spring Break.

All the best,
Brian
I am very sorry i didnt get an email notification that you had responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter