• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We made it! Here live at the Pop.

Pop is our favorite by far- will be back in Dec- make sure you walk around and check out all the sections!!! Main lobby is pretty cool too!:thumbsup2

So glad everything is going your way; enjoy the rest of a magical trip.:goodvibes

Liking your post. Pop Century is going to be our humble abode for our trip in early October. Absolutely can't wait!

Have lots of fun and keep us posted!!

We just got back and had a great time at POP. It worked perfect for us.

Oh and that bridge you walked across the lake, at night you can see some of the fireworks from there...

Oh and that bridge you walked across the lake, at night you can see some of the fireworks from there...

I think we will go this time next year but I'm worried about the high temps and humidity. Was it hard on your family ?

Love this thread!! So excited that you are there and have an amazing trip! I will be there in 30 days!!! (My ticker is off by a bit).

It's fun to hear your excitement and happiness.

Have a magical vacation!!!

Dan

Check in late tonight. Flight was delayed 40 minutes so we arrived at PoP at 8pm.

Requested 60's lake view and rec'd 50's, building 3, lake view, 4th floor. Great substitute. Very quiet.

Garden grocer order and luggage delivered prompt and housekeeping delivered the bed rails.

Housekeeping and luggage services had supper nice,outgoing and chatty people. We also had a QS worker chatting with us too.

Thank you for all the well wishes, we are having a blast,even though it is melt your face off weather. Apparently this is the hottest week here, and there have been nightly rain and thunderstorms.

We were really surprised by mouse keeping was amazing, today, we left a private sign yesterday.

We came home from the sweltering heat at MK, side note memory maker is awesome I am able to see them now, and the rides automatically link over.

Back to mouse keeping, they left two characters today, and made the beds as they were, including the blow up air matteress we brought with us, we brought twin sheets. But the made it nice up too!

These small, yet big things have cemented the fact that we would stay here again.

We met some awesome folks and one mom from Philly told us to get a hula hoop drink from the bar, and once it opens again this evening we plan too!

Cheers.

We love POP. Have a fabulous time!! :goodvibes

Thank you! We are.
Have a wonderful time and I hope you receive lots of pixie dust. pixiedust:

We have it's been wonderful.

I believe the Disney folks prefer to call rain liquid sunshine. ;) Hope you have a wonderful trip and make lots of beautiful memories. :goodvibes

Being from the west coast of Canada, aka the wet coast, this is a different type of liquid sunshine, but it seems to last for about an hour and move on.

Pop is our favorite by far- will be back in Dec- make sure you walk around and check out all the sections!!! Main lobby is pretty cool too!:thumbsup2

We have, it's way cooler in person than. In pictures.

Welcome! We are in rubix cube bldg by the computer pool- watching the storm out the window. Glad you made it back safely to your room- lots of lightening in this storm!

There has been a lot of lightening these last few nights. We are over in building 5 and it's lovely.

What a great room!! I hope you have a marvelous time--we love Pop! The whole vibe of the place is just happy :)

We have been thank you! And it has been.

So glad you made it! Hope y'all have a wonderful, magical time. Love every moment, rain and all!
Melissa
:goodvibes

Thanks. Melissa, we are! :cool1:

Have a wonderful trip and make lots of memories.

Today was our first park day and we have been.

Have a great time! I am so jealous!! :)

It's been a blast, and I can understand your jealousy we have read so many trip reports, so to finally be here is awesome.

We get there tomorrow!!! Can't wait!!! :)

Well say hi if you see us!

How exciting! Reading your joyful post made me tear up! Enjoy the magic!pixiedust:

Thank you, we are in we and today I cried at both the. MK opening and the show at 11:40 in front of the castle, something dream.

We are here at Pop right now too! Welcome to the coolest resort :)

Hi! Never know we might be neighbours or something! Hope you are having a great time too!

To note, we are planing to hit the pool soon and bar.

Have a great time, Tamara! :cool1:

Thank you.

Awwwww! This is the best thread ever!!!!! You made me feel your joy!

Thank you!

Another pop peep here too! We were in the pool when they shut it down. We love it here!

Is awesome, and I can't understand why so many people have bashed it on trip advisor. There is something for everyone and to me it's great.

So happy for you! Have a wonderfully, magical trip! I am so jealous right now. :goodvibes

We are, thank you.

Have a fabulous trip!

We have only just begun and we are are.

@TNS-Tinkerbell

Does it seem like there are a lot of people staying at Pop Century? Is the food court crowded?

No, I don't find it crowded, we met a family from Georgia at Be. OuR Guest today, and she said this is crowded at all. We did a tons in MK, saw lots of characters. Busses seem plentiful, not too long for wait, yesterday at typhoon lagoon coming back it was maybe 20, a family from Toronto had been waiting about. 15 prior to us getting there.

As for the resort, not much wait at the food court, plenty of chairs when we went swimming.

It seems quite nice. But I've never been here before so I can't really judge well.

Enjoy Pop! We love it there. We checked out of Pop yesterday, but we will be "popping" by to visit some friends that are checking in tomorrow. :goodvibes

Lol. Well I'm assuming you had a good time too!:cheer2:

We love POP. Have a fabulous time!! :goodvibes

Thank you.

Have a wonderful time and I hope you receive lots of pixie dust. pixiedust:

We have.

I believe the Disney folks prefer to call rain liquid sunshine. ;) Hope you have a wonderful trip and make lots of beautiful memories. :goodvibes

We are and since typing these on the ipad, the rain has stopped so pool time!

It is and it's nice there are some free play old school machines in the kiddie area.
We had to teach Sienna how to play space invaders.

Haha, me too! Hope you all have a fabulously magical vacation full of lots of pixie dust!!

:mickeyjum:goofy::donald::tigger::dumbo::simba:

Thank you, we have been so far.

So glad everything is going your way; enjoy the rest of a magical trip.:goodvibes

It is, we were nervous about our tickets as. DW bought our tickets two years ago at a disney store, but it's all been good.

The only hiccup was our B oG FP+, we did a pre select meal and they lost it.

And in the end it wasn't a great culinary experience. But more on that in another post.

Liking your post. Pop Century is going to be our humble abode for our trip in early October. Absolutely can't wait!
Have lots of fun and keep us posted!!

It is. AWESOME, although now Ivegot the Lego movie theme song in my head... Everything is awesome! yeah! Lol. Yes, I know a dork, but a happy dork.

We have been hearing them at night. THEy sound so close bye.

I think we will go this time next year but I'm worried about the high temps and humidity. Was it hard on your family ?

Honestly, this is the hottest place we have every been. We are from Vancouver Canada, and not to be gross but today in the park my face was melting off literally, and so much sweat. It's hot! Not hot, HOT and the humidity is a wall, however I do think we are climatic ing a bit, as the wall doesn't seem so bad, and today was hotter than the others days.

If us. Canucks can do it then why not?

Stay hydrated is the key.

Love this thread!! So excited that you are there and have an amazing trip! I will be there in 30 days!!! (My ticker is off by a bit).

Woohoo, may you have a great trip too.

It's fun to hear your excitement and happiness.

Have a magical vacation!!!

Dan

We are very excited.

Check in late tonight. Flight was delayed 40 minutes so we arrived at PoP at 8pm.

Requested 60's lake view and rec'd 50's, building 3, lake view, 4th floor. Great substitute. Very quiet.

Garden grocer order and luggage delivered prompt and housekeeping delivered the bed rails.

Housekeeping and luggage services had supper nice,outgoing and chatty people. We also had a QS worker chatting with us too.

We are in building five on the second floor and the quiet side, not lake but it's not facing the pool, which is likely a good thing.

SAy hi if you see us!

Enjoy your trip, and FYI the Poppin Nachos on corn chips i uber yummy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter