We may not go...

MagicalMomAZ

DIS Veteran
I've been MIA from the boards for a bit. DH is taking over a small company this Fall, which originally we had calculated would put us in a great financial spot, but work died down so less money is coming in. So we need to be conservative for a bit. He had to let 3 employees go & when that happened my Disney plans just shut down automatically. :(

We never had a date secured, I just knew it would be within a year. So... I'm bummed.

Please send positive work vibes. The more jobs called in, the more stable our Disney future is ;) I will probably still come on for info to compile for whenever this trip takes place. Just hoping it's before the summer.....

Sending lots of Pixie Dust your way Magical Mom for lots of work for you and DH's new business :wizard:

I hope you make your trip to DL real soon, but planning is half the fun, too!

Sending lots of good wishes to you. Be patient...it'll happen.

I feel your pain here. We are also small business owners and have had years where we couldn't even make the trip to the corner market. The past couple of years have been good ones for us, but ironically we might not be able to make a long planned trip this year. The reason? Business has been so good we might not be able to take time off! Either way, I keep planning because I know one day we will return.
Sending prayers your way that things quickly fall in place for the business so you can make your trip to DL very soon.

May the Force be with you.Hopefully you can do D/L ,"AND" get the 3 employees back in the fold. :thumbsup2

Been there, done that! I really hope it all works out. You'll get there eventually. We had to cancel/rebook our Disney Cruise vacation three times due to my husband's never ending woes with his small company. It was heartbreaking, but when we finally went I was glad we were going then! Good luck!

Thats the bad thing about owning your own business............many think it is freedom , but the responsiblity is always there, and no one will take care of your business like you do. Good luck , I feel your pain .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter