We now have an official florist for the DIS

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Hi everyone:

Last year I had the distinct pleasure of meeting a woman by the name of Shirley Nelson Brown. Shirley had recently taken over The Perfect Gift, a florist shop in Cocoa Beach, not too far from Port Canaveral. We learned about Shirley from scores of other DIS'ers who had used her service to put special gift baskets in their staterooms on the cruise. Needless to say, we were very impressed with Shirley, and her operation, as well as the SCORES of compliments she was getting from our folks.

However, the timing of our meeting was quite bad for me, and we never did get Shirley's info up on the site. That's something I feel terrible about. In spite of the fact that we did not initially move forward, Shirley continued to send me very sweet emails, and she even sent a beautiful gift basket to my Mom when my Father passed away last July (my Mom still talks about that to this day). Shirley never "pushed" to get her info up on the site, she just consistently sent me prayers and well wishes, knowing that I was going through a very difficult time.

So, in short, not only is THe Perfect Gift a first class operation, but it's also run by a first class lady. So, we're now making the <b>Perfect Gift</b> the official Florist for the DIS and Dreams Unlimited Travel!! Shirley can do more than just cruises as well, as she is part of a larger nationwide network of florists. So I encourage you to check out her site and do business with a very good woman, and first class operation.

Please join me in welcoming The Perfect Gift as our newest sponsor!!!

Pete

If we get a delivery to WDW - will we get the flowers/basket at the front desk or gift shop or where?

I don't know the answer to this question. Did you call the florist directly, or email them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter