• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We stayed at the Grosvenor Hotel

kbuck

Mouseketeer
The Grosvenor Hotel was fine. The room was clean as was the refrigerator. The bus service was ok not as fast as the Disney Resort buses. Tip you can take the Disney Resort buses to Downtown Disney and ealk to the hotel which is just across the street from the Market Place. The only problem we had was the housekeeping could never get it right just how many people we had in the room. That is my only complaint.

If you have any questions let me know!

We also stayed at the Grosvenor...3rd floor room in wing, facing the pool. We enjoyed our stay there very much. Room was very nice, clean, and was bigger than the WDW moderate rooms for much less $. The best part was the location - right across the street from Downtown Disney. We walked over every night to get an ice cream at Ghiradelli's.

We just got back from a stay at the Grosvenor. We were on the 3rd floor of the East Wing overlooking the parking lot. I thought this was a great hotel. We really enjoyed our stay. I thought the bus transportation was almost as good as Disney's and the buses were much more comfortable.

Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter