We too are building our dream house - need help for interior decor

Disneynut4ever

DIS Veteran
In our new home, I want to put some Disney into the decor. Any ideas? :idea: The bathroom and kitchen always seem to be easiest. What about other rooms? Any ideas of how to incorporate Disney (in a subtle way) in the dining room or living room? :scratchin

No one has any suggestions for me?

We're visiting WDW during the holidays? Any suggestions of places to look for items that might be unique for our new home? :confused3

Congrats!

Are you thinking decor and accessories, or something more permanent in the building process?

Decor can be easy. Something more permanent would be a like a hidden Mickey in the fireplace stone.

Congrats!

Are you thinking decor and accessories, or something more permanent in the building process?

Decor can be easy. Something more permanent would be a like a hidden Mickey in the fireplace stone.

Thinking more for decor and accessories. Although the hidden mickey in the stone would be awesome. Wonder how I can do that?

One of my favorite items in my house is a watercolor painting of the cotton mill at Port Orleans Riverside. I bought it in 2005 regret not buying another because in 2008 they were gone. As much as I love my Disney I only have subtle hints of Disney in our home. Most people probably wouldn't pick up on it. I think you could find some inspiration in WDW. I have also had good luck at World Showcase.

Disney theme will go well with lighting options having glass or mess shades or Edison-style lighting where bulbs have no cover. The lighting in your room should make your space inviting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts