We Wants The Rum or Do We? April Trip Report! Complete! New TR in my signature 8/26**

Definitely!

Congrats, Andi!
:thanks:

Aww, congrats Andi! That food looks super delicious!

I love that she wore Chucks with her dress - such a cute way to show some personality!
:thanks: The food was so good! Ha, glad you noticed her Chucks, she was comfortable some girls had on 6” heels walking across that stage, yikes!

Congrats Andi!

I agree she definitely deserves a WDW trip! :thumbsup2

Congrats!! She definitely deserves a trip to WDW :hyper:
Also, I love her dress! :love:

Your time at AK looks great! The magic shots are so fun!!

Love, love, love Andi's grad pics! The shot of all four of you is so nice as well as the sibling pic! My Jack is graduating on the 28th and I can't even believe it.....where has the time gone???
:thanks:, congrats to your Jack!

Congratulations, Andi! You BOTH deserve a trip to Disney World!

Beautiful photos!

Of course!

Congratulations, Andi!!

When I saw that you had a graduate this year, I jumped on board since I do too! Great report~ looking forward to more!!
:welcome:And :thanks:, so glad you jumped on board to read, congrats on your graduate!!

Congratulations andi! I sure agree she deserves a Disney trip :lovestruc so nice of you to share your food pics from the graduation night! The family photos with water in background are just beautiful too

Hey Everyone, time for more trip reporting! I wanted to say I finally saw Solo and The Avengers with Jack! So glad I taught my son to love sci-fi adventures! I really liked both of them. The Avengers, oh my! That one was the better of the two but overall both were so good!

I left off with a train trip back to Africa, after checking out Rafiki’s planet watch. It was fun to go over there, it had been awhile.

We found another new pp spot in Africa and got another magic shot, yay! The CM here was so nice and took her time.
IMG_Jun102018at84212AM.jpg IMG_Jun102018at84236AM.jpg IMG_Jun102018at84259AM.jpg

We walked to Dinoland for our FP+ on Dinosaur, my favorite! We stopped at the ice cream shop area to get 2 ice waters and relax a little before our ride. This was a nice spot, lots of seating behind the stand and it was in the shade. It was hot today and busy at AK. We walked to Dinosaur and found it was down, whomp, whomp! It was toward the end of the FP+ time so we headed towards Pandora for our FoP FP+.

We found a nice little path to explore once we arrived and it was quiet back here. We took some pictures and just lounged some until the FP.
IMG_Jun102018at84335AM.jpg IMG_Jun102018at84420AM.jpg IMG_Jun102018at84522AM.jpg

It was time for our flight on our banshee. We were given the warning cards this time, they were not doing that in February. We walked through the FP line very quickly, didn’t even see another person, until the 2nd band check. We didn’t have a very long wait this time, the CM was looking for a party of two so we were sent in to the Pre show, Andi hates this part, she has no love for the guy in here. He is a little annoying with his um, um, all the time! I know it is suppose to mimic real time but a little much! We had a beautiful flight over Pandora, the ride itself does not get old for me, I could ride over and over. It is up there with HP FJ at IOA for me!
IMG_Jun102018at84610AM.jpg IMG_Jun102018at84647AM.jpg
We had to get some moss wall pictures!

We made the decision to head out after this and not use our multi experience FP here since Dinosaur was down. Andi wasn’t feeling EE by herself today.

We slowly worked our way out of the park to catch a bus for DHS!
IMG_Jun102018at84457AM.jpg

Here is a bathroom I visited today, I thought it was rather plain for such a vibrant, cultural area at AK! Can anyone guess where it is??
IMG_Jun102018at84706AM.jpg

Stay tuned for park 3 on this day, hoping you all won’t be tired of seeing us in the same clothes still:rolleyes:

Congratulations andi! I sure agree she deserves a Disney trip :lovestruc so nice of you to share your food pics from the graduation night! The family photos with water in background are just beautiful too
:thanks: We live by Lake Superior so despite its windy cold nature, it does make a beautiful back drop for pictures!

Wow, you all sure are busy today! Loving the magic shot. I hadn't seen that one before. We love FOP too, but I can't stand the preshow either. Wish they had a way to skip it for those that have done it before.

We walked to Dinosaur and found it was down, whomp, whomp! It was toward the end of the FP+ time so we headed towards Pandora for our FoP FP+.

That's too bad! I'm always sad when I get excited to ride my favourites, and then they end up being down.

we were sent in to the Pre show, Andi hates this part, she has no love for the guy in here. He is a little annoying with his um, um, all the time! I know it is suppose to mimic real time but a little much!

I'm with Andi there! I've only ridden this twice (before giving up, due to my motion sickness,) but I couldn't stand that guy. That pre-show bit really starts to get slow and boring after a while. It's a little excessive.

We had a beautiful flight over Pandora, the ride itself does not get old for me, I could ride over and over. It is up there with HP FJ at IOA for me!

Nice! So glad you had a good ride! The ride technology is really amazing!! At this point it seems like Universal and Disney are just going to have to keep one-upping each other on cool rides. I didn't think anything could be more impressive than the Harry Potter rides, and then Disney did Pandora, and I expect they'll blow us out of the water with Star Wars, too. What will Universal do next to compete, I wonder!?

We found another new pp spot in Africa and got another magic shot, yay! The CM here was so nice and took her time.
img_jun102018at84212am-jpg.328372
img_jun102018at84236am-jpg.328370

I love the hyena one! I know I heard they have a Pua one at Rafiki's now, but I haven't been yet to get it.

The Avengers, oh my!

It was such an intense movie, but so good! I could talk about it for hours!

This is a really cute PP location!

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen this. Must hunt it down next time

Andi hates this part, she has no love for the guy in here

He's the WORST. The um-ing is way too excessive. Oh that part drags, but it's so worth it for the ride

We made the decision to head out after this and not use our multi experience FP here since Dinosaur was down.

Awww no ride on your favorite!

All caught up!!!

Congratulations to your lovely daughter on her graduation!!!!! Such a proud moment, love the pictures of the family altogether...….and the food looks good too!!!! Always important...…:D

Loving your AK pictures too...….especially the elephant, my favourite…….:hug:

Really enjoying reading along with this one...….:wave2:

Lovely photos from Andi's graduation! Congrats to her! She definitely deserves a trip to Disney ;)

Bummer that Dinosaur was down! I agree with Andi, the guy in the FoP pre-show can be a tad annoying! Great moss wall photos!

Wow, you all sure are busy today! Loving the magic shot. I hadn't seen that one before. We love FOP too, but I can't stand the preshow either. Wish they had a way to skip it for those that have done it before.
This was a marathon day, I was happy with the different photo-ops at AK!
Dr. Boring is a good name for that irritating man!

That's too bad! I'm always sad when I get excited to ride my favourites, and then they end up being down.

I'm with Andi there! I've only ridden this twice (before giving up, due to my motion sickness,) but I couldn't stand that guy. That pre-show bit really starts to get slow and boring after a while. It's a little excessive.

Nice! So glad you had a good ride! The ride technology is really amazing!! At this point it seems like Universal and Disney are just going to have to keep one-upping each other on cool rides. I didn't think anything could be more impressive than the Harry Potter rides, and then Disney did Pandora, and I expect they'll blow us out of the water with Star Wars, too. What will Universal do next to compete, I wonder!?
I love Dinosaur, not sure why, just do:love:

That preshow is irritating, the guy only knows um! Sorry the ride bothers your motion sickness.

The FoP attraction is really so immersive, I really enjoy it!

It was such an intense movie, but so good! I could talk about it for hours!

This is a really cute PP location!

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen this. Must hunt it down next time

He's the WORST. The um-ing is way too excessive. Oh that part drags, but it's so worth it for the ride

Awww no ride on your favorite!
I’m with you on the Avengers, my son and I talked about it for a long time afterwards! He loves an impressive villain!
If you go across from the floating mountains in Pandora there is a nice pathway that is secluded and never crowded, this is where we saw the spitting seashells!
Dr. Boring, um um what, lol!

All caught up!!!

Congratulations to your lovely daughter on her graduation!!!!! Such a proud moment, love the pictures of the family altogether...….and the food looks good too!!!! Always important...…:D

Loving your AK pictures too...….especially the elephant, my favourite…….:hug:

Really enjoying reading along with this one...….:wave2:
Ahh Thank you, we really enjoyed the ceremony and the dinner was delicious. Best Japanese food I have had and it is in our little town.

I love the elephants too such a majestic animal, fun to watch!

Lovely photos from Andi's graduation! Congrats to her! She definitely deserves a trip to Disney ;)

Bummer that Dinosaur was down! I agree with Andi, the guy in the FoP pre-show can be a tad annoying! Great moss wall photos!
Thank you, we had a nice time! We are having a party at our house this Saturday and of course it is predicting rain, ugh!
I like the moss wall, it is so vibrant!

I’m with you on the Avengers, my son and I talked about it for a long time afterwards! He loves an impressive villain!
If you go across from the floating mountains in Pandora there is a nice pathway that is secluded and never crowded, this is where we saw the spitting seashells!
Dr. Boring, um um what, lol!

I'm just dying to know what happens next! The end of Infinity War was such a cliffhanger, to put it lightly.

Definitely going to look for that path.

Dr Boring :rotfl2:

I wanted to try the deep fried cauliflower in Morocco, this was so good.
Yum! I had these as well... one of the very few F&G foods I ate before the vertigo set in :sad2:

We decided to visit our favorite store Mitsukoshi, this store always has the cutest items and great candy.
YES! I love it here too.

The Japanese CM’s are the nicest in all of the park, in my opinion.
Agreed. :thumbsup2

Today is Graduation Day for Andi, wow!
Congrats, Andi!!! :goodvibes

We are so proud of Andi! I think she deserves a trip to WDW, don’t you all agree!
What gorgeous pictures of your family! :goodvibes And yes, definitely agree about the deserved trip! :thumbsup2

Here we go! Next park for this marathon day coming right up!

We headed to the HS bus stop from AK and yay! Good bus mojo cont. the bus was there and we were able to sit and relax for our short ride over to HS.

Andi was needing another pick me up so into Starbucks for the strawberry açaí refresher. I took a sip and decided I was getting one of these next time, yummy!
IMG_Jun132018at75428PM.jpg

I had made a ToT FP for 7:20 on the bus ride over. We were getting hungry so we decided on ABC Commissary for dinner. We have not ever tried this so we gave it a try despite mediocre reviews.
I just wanted a kids meal and the BBQ chicken with green beans and steak fries sounded okay for me. Andi had the famous Disney chicken nuggets dinner. My chicken was moist and the green beans were very good. Andi had no complaints with her chicken nuggets. The place sure looks old and worn in there. Andi asked if it is suppose to look like this or is it just really old! I think the latter.:rotfl:
5CB7F2BA-BBB6-4A52-9601-613B29DA0F9D.jpeg IMG_Jun132018at75407PM.jpg

Muppets 3D was up next, love this quirky old show. We noticed a pp spot with the Millinnial Falcon backdrop so we got some nice pictures here. The photographer was great and took his time. Andi wanted to switch the FP to ST because she was to full for ToT:eek:.
IMG_Jun132018at75008PM.jpg 4ACCAEF7-E4EB-4ECC-9CB4-EB7609C69EB4.jpeg

We went in to ST with our FP, unfortunately we were in a room with some loud annoying teens. They were yelling stupid things the whole ride, ugh! I was feeling bad for the people in there, who were riding for the first time. I do love seeing the scenes from the Last Jedi especially the last scene in the movie, this was the only good part of the movie in my opinion.

We took a walk over to the Pixar area. TSMM had a long wait since only one area was open and no FP during our stay so we skipped this, boo! We took a few pictures by the New Toy Story Land sign.
IMG_Jun132018at75502PM.jpg

We slowly made our way towards Fantasmic entrance. We had the VIP dessert experience, this included front and center seats, dessert box, a souvenir cup with a drink, and a lighted lanyard.
I noticed on our way over there, Sweet spells is closed now, where is the carrot cake cookie now? Yikes I love that dessert.

We made our way to the dessert line, picked up our boxes and drinks. I had a margarita and Andi had a fruit punch. Andi had the allergy box, it was okay, nothing great. Mine had a little more to choice from. These boxes were just okay. I liked the cheese and crackers in mine, Andi had some of that. I am glad we did this once for the great seats and the souvenirs but the boxes were just meh!
IMG_Jun132018at75118PM.jpg
This is the allergy box
IMG_Jun132018at75145PM.jpg
The regular dessert box, the strawberries were yummy!

We had great seats and enjoyed the show, we only waited about 15 minutes before show time so this was nice. We were tired by the end of the show so we headed out. A bus was pulling up and we got to sit again, score!
F6A1AC05-D4B4-4AC0-BB53-877547FB7E35.jpeg IMG_Jun132018at75915PM.jpg
If anyone is interested the bathroom from my last post is in Harambe!

Time for a good nights sleep. A very Long Day 3 was now in the books!

Epcot Mexican QS and F&G booths $42.00
HS QS and Starbucks $27.00
We had prepaid for the dessert boxes at 39.99 a piece.
Total=$150.00

Stay tuned for Day 4, MK bright and early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter