We Wants The Rum or Do We? April Trip Report! Complete! New TR in my signature 8/26**

We did the vip dessert party. I really liked the concept of it. Desssert Parties can be alot. This is a nice in between option.

Congrats again to Andi! What does she want to do with a major in Spanish?

We found another new pp spot in Africa and got another magic shot, yay! The CM here was so nice and took her time.

I love magic shots! :wizard: I haven't seen this one before!

Stay tuned for park 3 on this day, hoping you all won’t be tired of seeing us in the same clothes still:rolleyes:

I actually love your shirt. And I have the same MU hat as Andi, but my daughter doesn't like me to wear it outside of Disney. :rotfl2:

We had Andi’s graduation party yesterday and it was a fun day.

The party looks like so much fun! And my mouth is watering looking at the cake. :-) I love the Snoopy banner, too.

Thanks for the update!

Looks like such a fun party for Andi's graduation! The Jaws watermelon is adorable!

Andi was needing another pick me up so into Starbucks for the strawberry açaí refresher.

That's what my Allie gets there all the time. She doesn't drink coffee but all her friends love Starbucks and they go all the time.

We noticed a pp spot with the Millinnial Falcon backdrop so we got some nice pictures here. The photographer was great and took his time. Andi wanted to switch the FP to ST because she was to full for ToT:eek:.
img_jun132018at75008pm-jpg.329645
4accaef7-e4eb-4ecc-9cb4-eb7609c69eb4-jpeg.329655

Cute! I guess I missed that in April :confused3

We slowly made our way towards Fantasmic entrance. We had the VIP dessert experience, this included front and center seats, dessert box, a souvenir cup with a drink, and a lighted lanyard.

The regular dessert box, the strawberries were yummy!

That looks pretty good. We haven't been back to Fantastic in years, but that looks like a nice little treat while you wait :goodvibes

Andi's party looks like so much fun! So glad the weather held out for you, love those miracle weather days :thumbsup2 I love the shark and the Jaws connection. That is so special! Congrats, Mom :hug:

Sorry about the weather yesterday but looks like you all were able to have a great party regardless!

We did the Fantasmic! Dessert party back in March, haven't gotten to it yet in my dining report. I actually really liked the desserts! And agree it was great not to have to go in early and still have a great seat. Chris and his friends love using the mugs and always make them flash :laughing: I had clients do it in May, it was their first ever visit to WDW so they really didn't know any better lol but they also enjoyed it.

Um, I understand being too full for TOT, but she was ok to go on ST? THAT ride makes me super sick! I guess that's a young stomach for you :)
We had every type of weather on Saturday except snow (thank goodness!) so glad the rain happened before and after!
I liked the dessert experience overall, a little disappointed in the allergy box but very understandable! I love my mug and Andi uses her lanyard minus the lighted part for car keys now.
I do better on ToT with some food in me so go figure teenagers! I also think ST can be more queasy producing!

This is such a cute idea!

This cake looks INCREDIBLE, and ENORMOUS.
Ahh Thank you, the teens had it set up a little better, I grabbed a few pictures at the end of the night so the sheet was a little crooked, lol!

Best cake I have ever had, we have had it in Michigan for other celebrations and we knew it was a must for the party!

Andi's party looks fabulous! I'm glad the weather held up!

I love the sign you had made up, I'm a big Peanuts fan :)

The cake looks delicious and the watermelon shark is adorable!
Thank you, the weather was a mixed bag this day but the rain did hold off til later at night so that was a big plus!
I love Snoopy! Andi liked it but the first thing she said was “no Disney”, ha!
Awesome cake!

Andi's party looks like so much fun! So glad the weather held out for you, love those miracle weather days :thumbsup2 I love the shark and the Jaws connection. That is so special! Congrats, Mom :hug:
Thank you! We had a wonderful day! Both my kids can quote Jaws just like their mom:rotfl2:

We did the vip dessert party. I really liked the concept of it. Desssert Parties can be alot. This is a nice in between option.

Congrats again to Andi! What does she want to do with a major in Spanish?
I really liked the concept as well, this was perfect for us because we didn’t really want to do the dining package and a full dessert party with Andi’s allergy just doesn’t seem worth it.

Andi plans to teach!

I love magic shots! :wizard: I haven't seen this one before!

I actually love your shirt. And I have the same MU hat as Andi, but my daughter doesn't like me to wear it outside of Disney. :rotfl2:

The party looks like so much fun! And my mouth is watering looking at the cake. :-) I love the Snoopy banner, too.

Thanks for the update!
Thank you! I love that Mickey shirt as well, I got it at AK a few trips back. I love when there are new magic shots and new places to be photographed at!
The kids sure get embarrassed easily don’t they! It is fine for Andi to wear her hat but she would be appalled if I wore it!:confused3
I wish you all could have had a taste of the cake, it is hard to describe but it is so delicious.

Looks like such a fun party for Andi's graduation! The Jaws watermelon is adorable!

That's what my Allie gets there all the time. She doesn't drink coffee but all her friends love Starbucks and they go all the time.

Cute! I guess I missed that in April :confused3

That looks pretty good. We haven't been back to Fantastic in years, but that looks like a nice little treat while you wait :goodvibes
Thank you! We had a wonderful day!
The refresher from Starbucks is so yum! I will be enjoying it in August for sure!
The Star Wars prop was a fun back drop for pictures! You were to busy getting to Pizza Rizzo:rotfl2:

I thought the dessert experience was good overall especially the seats and souvenirs

Finally got caught up!

First, congrats Andi! I'm sure college is going to be great!

Andi wanted to go to Starbucks and get a refresher to help her wake up! I was in total agreement, hoping it would snap her out of her irritability :hyper:
Yeah, sometimes a little sugar and caffeine will do wonders!

The cheese filled empanadas were really good. This was a good time to come everything was freshly made. The kids meal came with a spaghetti type side with Mexican white cheese on it. This was weirdly satisfying. Tasted like spaghettio’s, which I have not had in years. It was a little addicting. I kept going back for one more forkful:hyper:.
That actually looks like something I may like - I may give it a try one of these days!

We had to have our favorite Violet Lemonade and I wanted to try the Sugar cane shrimp skewer. I love shrimp and this had some good reviews especially from @ariane37 husband, he loves it!
Andi didn’t really want any so I ate this myself and it was delicious. The grilled shrimp with the sweet and savory flavors was delicious. It was grilled perfectly so I agree with all who love it, yum! I didn’t get a picture of the shrimp so I just took a picture of the picture:rotfl:
img_jun22018at84303pm-jpg.326841
img_jun22018at84619pm-jpg.326836
Ok, for some reason the flower in your lemonade looks like a person's face (cartoon character) - I immediately thought of Tina from Bob's Burgers (I actually had to google geeky girl animated cartoon!)

Andi had the allergy box, it was okay, nothing great. Mine had a little more to choice from. These boxes were just okay. I liked the cheese and crackers in mine, Andi had some of that. I am glad we did this once for the great seats and the souvenirs but the boxes were just meh!
img_jun132018at75118pm-jpg.329647

This is the allergy box
img_jun132018at75145pm-jpg.329652
It looks like the allergy box was also smaller than the regular box! That seems a bit unfair to me!

If anyone is interested the bathroom from my last post is in Harambe!
I guessed right! I didn't bother to add to multi-quote!

I agree what a cliffhanger, I hope it doesn’t take 3 years to come out with the next one!
At least they already have a release date of next year! They already filmed it and everything (filmed at the same time), so some possible spoilers have come out based on actors they saw in costume but who weren't in Infinity War! They just didn't want to give away the title yet because I guess it would spoil Infinity War!

I love Top Chef and Rick Bayless won the Master’s edition!

I love Top Chef too! I'm so excited to try Art Smith's Homecomin' and possibly Jaleo on our trip because I've seen Art and Jose Andres on TV! I actually saw Jose Andres walking down the street in DC when I was there a couple of years ago, but by the time I realized it was him it was too late to say hello.

I love your trip and dining reports! I always love to "meet" a fellow Caroline, and I love seeing the wonderful relationship you have with Andi. I'm taking a trip with my mom this fall and we are also super close.

Finally got caught up!

First, congrats Andi! I'm sure college is going to be great!

Yeah, sometimes a little sugar and caffeine will do wonders!

That actually looks like something I may like - I may give it a try one of these days!

Ok, for some reason the flower in your lemonade looks like a person's face (cartoon character) - I immediately thought of Tina from Bob's Burgers (I actually had to google geeky girl animated cartoon!)

It looks like the allergy box was also smaller than the regular box! That seems a bit unfair to me!

I guessed right! I didn't bother to add to multi-quote!

At least they already have a release date of next year! They already filmed it and everything (filmed at the same time), so some possible spoilers have come out based on actors they saw in costume but who weren't in Infinity War! They just didn't want to give away the title yet because I guess it would spoil Infinity War!
Welcome back Lesley, I enjoyed your pictures on Facebook
Andi says Thank you and by the way she loves Bob’s Burgers!
Definitely try the kids meal at the Mexican QS, it was really good and priced right!
The allergy box was a little smaller and mostly fruit, which is okay but not really to Andi’s liking.
Ha! Thanks for guessing the bathroom. I don’t know what made me start doing that but I thought it might be fun!

I love Top Chef too! I'm so excited to try Art Smith's Homecomin' and possibly Jaleo on our trip because I've seen Art and Jose Andres on TV! I actually saw Jose Andres walking down the street in DC when I was there a couple of years ago, but by the time I realized it was him it was too late to say hello.

I love your trip and dining reports! I always love to "meet" a fellow Caroline, and I love seeing the wonderful relationship you have with Andi. I'm taking a trip with my mom this fall and we are also super close.
Hi and Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I love Top Chef so much! One of my favorites.
I am so excited to try Homecomin in August!
Andi really wants to try Jaleo as well since she has been to Spain.
That is awesome you will be traveling with your mom this fall, I hope you all have a great trip.
Very nice to have a fellow Caroline reading along, yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter