We went back to Disney - A July '19 trip report - Updated 11-27 - THE END

I'm so sorry about your crappy last day! Especially the lasting impact of the injury.

Here's to hoping you get back to Disney sooner rather than later!

It was a crappy way to end the trip, but there were a lot of lessons learned. And if you take out that last day and the horrible weather, it was a really good trip. I don't see us getting back to the Magic any sooner that our maybe plans. Unless I win the lottery!!!

You know how when you see a baby smile, you just HAVE to smile. Seeing your sad faces, I automatically did the lower lip thing.

I loved loved reading your report. Your pictures, your Tony, your highs and lows. Truly a peek into the life of the lost princess.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.

May 21 is only 18 months away. Let the countdown begin.

Our sad pouty face picture is a long standing tradition from any trip we take. We are always sad to be leaving our vacation. Thanks for reading along and your great comments and posts. The way the trip unfolded and how I describe us is not just us in "vacation mode" but every day life. We are an interesting couple! But I am a lucky person to have found someone like Tony.

18 months - I need to start saving!

I enjoyed following along on your trip! Yes, there were some lows but lots of good times too. Maybe if you go in May you'll miss the daily rain? Finally got my DH to do a short trip late March. Not when I prefer to go but I'll take it! Maybe you'll do a PTR for 2021 - I'll watch for it!

I just binged your entire trip report! You and Tony are such an adorable couple, you can see the love you two have for each other in your pictures! ❤️

Thank you for writing about your trip - the highs, the lows and everything in between! We currently have no Disney plans, so reading trip reports will have to hold me over until I get back!

I’m sorry to hear about the lasting effects of your injury from the Nemo ride, that must have been sohorrible. Hopefully you are feeling better these days!

Looking forward to following along on your next Disney adventure, whenever that may be!

I enjoyed following along on your trip! Yes, there were some lows but lots of good times too. Maybe if you go in May you'll miss the daily rain? Finally got my DH to do a short trip late March. Not when I prefer to go but I'll take it! Maybe you'll do a PTR for 2021 - I'll watch for it!

Thanks so much for reading along. I have actually never been to WDW in May, so maybe that is the month to go without the typhoon type weather. If we do decide to go - or rather if the money allows us to go - I will most certainly do a pre-trip report!

I just binged your entire trip report! You and Tony are such an adorable couple, you can see the love you two have for each other in your pictures! ❤

Thank you for writing about your trip - the highs, the lows and everything in between! We currently have no Disney plans, so reading trip reports will have to hold me over until I get back!

I’m sorry to hear about the lasting effects of your injury from the Nemo ride, that must have been sohorrible. Hopefully you are feeling better these days!

Looking forward to following along on your next Disney adventure, whenever that may be!

You binged read the trip report?!?!? That's a whole lot of Ruthie and Tony in one sitting! I am actually very lucky to be married to such a fabulous guy.

The last day and the injury on the Nemo ride was pretty crap-tastic. I learned quite a few lessons from that. But after I got out of the hospital and regained my strength back I have been just fine.

Thanks for reading along! Hope to see you again soon for (fingers crossed) May, 2021.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!