The dining report that no longer was

Loving the report. We stayed at CSR five times but they lost us when Maya Grill lost their breakfast buffet. Your Rox food looks disappointing except for the watchos!!! They look great.
I’m with you on the new buildings, with all that land make yourself some little skyscraper area away from the beautiful resorts and not slap bang in the middle of them.
Looking forward to more. Sounds like your sister sleeps even more than I do.

Loving the report! Following along.

We stayed in Casitas 4 last October for a couple of nights. My mom and I both said we wouldn't mind returning, but it is HUGE!

Love all the picture's! The drink La Vie en Rose and the Pizza look fantastic!

And I agree with your logic about the Towers...they just look like they are missing the pixie dust...but staying a newer hotel where a bazillion people haven't already stayed at is also enticing! So nice and fresh!

I love how I can tell you guys are sister. :) When I was in high school/college I worked at a sweater store, which also sold some Dale of Norway sweaters. Your comment about them made me go look up how much they cost now, as they sure did cost a pretty penny back in the 90s!

I have never eaten at Via Napoli. It just never fits right into my plans. I am jealous of your Lavie en Rose drink. I had it once and wish it was sold year round. I tried to look up a copy cat recipe, but didn't find one. Instead I found one for a pear martini that is super delicious.

Looking forward to reading the rest!

I meant to join in before our EPIC trip but at least I'm here now! Better late than never!
I do really like CSR. I've stayed 4x and always said it was my favorite mod until our 2nd stay at POFQ this past Feb. I'd forgotten how adorable it was so CSR is now my 2nd favorite. However, I'm thinking I may not like it as much once the tower is open.....I'm fine with the current size and I think the grounds are beautiful, but so far don't like the look of the tower :(

t's been my refuge since my dear Godfather, and Uncle, Leo, took my little family for the very first time back in the spring of 1985
Your picture is adorable but I have to say what I love best is the plastic bag!!! Memories :love: We had so many of them in my house when I was younger from our trips way back when!

We had a super refreshing LaVie en Rose
Mmm, I do enjoy this however last week I went for the sparking Kir instead. And I loved that so I think it's my new festival favorite as I had a good one at F&W last year, too.

Carciofi Signature Pie- white pizza, artichoke, fontina, mozzarella, truffle oil
I think this is the most popular pizza there lol! I tried it thanks to @kastoney also, minus the arugula :crazy2: And boy, you got quite the amount of arugula there!

enjoyed the very pretty fragranced Laila perfume by Geir Ness.
You know I love me some Geir and some Laila :D

Watchos- crispy waffle fries, loaded with queso blanco, bacon and scallions
OMG these are right up my alley! I ate all the nachos I came across last week; I could eat nachos every day. The watchos look just as good.

I absolutely adore the smoked turkey sandwich with cranberry mayonnaise at Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge, as well as the turkey & brie sandwich with Chambord-Cranberry Mayonnaise at Artist's Palette at Saratoga Springs,
::yes:: to both. I had that sandwich at GP twice one trip and that sandwich at AP twice over last Thanksgiving lol

Very nice first day and relaxing 2nd morning, looking forward to reading more :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter