The dining report that no longer was

I am just totally floored by your Hot Dog! The only thing I can think to say, is Damn...you must really like Onions!

I have never been to Casey's but hope to on our Jan, 2020 trip...DBF's his idea of eating out is "2 Wawa Dogs with Cheese, Relish and Mustard" So I am figuring, Casey's ought to do the trick!

Loving your report so far. Of course I love anything that starts with drinks at food and wine within hours of landing!!!

So glad to see you all loved the pizza!!!!!! I don't know what it is about that arugula but it really does make the whole thing come together. I wonder if the servers there credit me with every time someone orders it :-)

Glad to see you all enjoyed Caseys too. I haven't been there in ages (like before I even had a Casey ages) but a good old american hot dog and fries is always a good choice!

I cannot get over how much you and your sister look alike. Of course you are sisters after all, but its not always evident.

enhance

Mickey looks like he's half skunked after drinking around the world in Epcot! Love the sister trip reviews!

It is 6 AM when I read this, but I now want a Casey's hot dog and some plastic cheese fries! Do they always put so many toppings on the hot dog like that? Toppings would be great, but I would want to be in control of any mustard or ketchup. While not in this report, I also want to try those smothered tator tots (barrels?) I have seen in other reports. I love potatoes!!

I don't drink coffee, but Animal Kingdom has a Frozen Chai Tea that is amazing! I recommend it.

I love your short hair in the photograph with your sister. While I know it is likely a result of your treatments, it was super cute!

I'm glad we're not the only ones who missed the podium to check in for Storybook Dining! We hadn't even gone to Territory Lounge ;-)
There were people crowded around the podium, and I guess we were thinking it was still a DVC booth and didn't pay any attention to it. You can't see the sign when there are people there, so we also got the strange look and the "you need to go check in at the podium" speech. But we weren't so lucky and they were backed up and I think we waited almost 30 minutes past our ADR time.
Enjoyed the meal, though!

Great report! Looks like you ladies are having a wonderful time! :)

Next time we go to MK, we're having hot dogs at Casey's, I am making the commitment.

I don't think I knew that you could request mattress toppers at DVC resorts, that is a game changer. My poor husband always gets stuck on the sofa bed because the boy sleeps with me in the real bed. Must make a mental note...

I had to laugh at your sister being appalled by your snack haul. Too funny! AKL gift shop is also my favorite. I am glad that you think it is okay to remove the towel from a chair when there are no belongings and no empty chairs. I did that once and felt guilty about it, but no one ever returned to the chair and it isn't cool to lay claim to a chair all day if you are never going to return. So annoying. Looking forward to your Edison review. I have not been.

Is the pool at AKL bigger than the one at WL? I always thought they were identical, but your pictures make it look way bigger.

ve any of you been to Territory Lounge
Many many times!! Not to the new character meal at AP though, I kind of refuse since I liked the original so much- I'm just a little bitter lol. It does get such mixed reviews. I'm glad you pretty much enjoyed it despite a couple glitches. And I love all the pictures of my favorite resort!
hough my sister's husband loves cold pizza with peanut butter on it. Sounds yukky, right? He swears it's delicious. Someday I'll try it.
Um, :idea:

Still have yet to get to the Edison, but I have to move it to the top of our list! The food looks so good!
Beautiful photos of Disney Springs. I also had some reservations about the revamp, but I love it. So pretty and so many good places to eat. Makes me love our home resort of SSR even more :)

I felt the same way as you about the "new" Downtown Disney initially but funny enough we visit more often now than we used to!
The Edison menu hasn't really appealed to me but your burger (and burnt appearing fries lol) do look good. It's hard for us to,pass up Jock Lindsay's when we visit but maybe we'll give the Edison a try :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!