Weather forecast for 10/31 Wonder

lisajanetx

Earning My Ears
I want to hear that the weather will be great, but so far it looks like it's going to be a bit cooler than it's been. Anyone heard anything that will give me more hope:confused:

Excited! Have sailed 2 times on Premier - Big Red Boat. Can't even imagine how superior Disney cruise will be.

I also am bringing my 3 yr. (almost 4 yr.) old DD. Can't wait to see her smiles.:)

:earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Port Canaveral says highs in the low 80s on Thursday.

Nassua on Friday says high of 82 and low of 77 with a chance of rain.

Near Castaway Cay is 82 / 75 for Saturday.

Port Canaveral says Highs in the 70s on Sunday.

It seems like it would be pretty good weather, except for the chance of rain now and then, not too bad for late October and early November.

And if you sailed twice on the Big Red Boat, you're in for a very pleasant experience on the Wonder. We just returned from a 3 day cruise on the Wonder that started October 17th and there was a blue boat docked in Nassau beside us. It used to be one of the Big Red Boats, if it's there when you are, you'll be amazed at the difference. It comes up to deck 4 or 5 of the Wonder and it's about half as long.

hope that helps

Lisajanetx...Many years ago....about 12 we sailed the Big red boat...when it was associated with Disney World...it was our first experience with cruising...and it wasn't bad...and have to admit I did enjoy a little gambling....but then two years ago we sailed the Wonder for 3 nights...followed by last year the Magic for 7....you have no idea what is in store for you....it is just magical and they treat you so well...the dining...the dining rooms...especially Animators....just great....and I still think Disney has an in and can control the weather.....have a great time....let us know how you liked it....
Tom

Sounds like major front moving through Central Florida just in time for our 3 day cruise on Thursday. Sure will be disappointed if it rains the whole time.:(

Thanks to TChrist05 & albiats for kind words. Sounds like Disney cruise will be great.

Albiats - I like your weather forecast better than what I'm reading off of Weather.com. Would you mind sharing your source? Hope you're right or wish the front would stall.

lisajanetx

Hi, if you are not on your way to Florida, we have had a thread going for DISers on our cruise. We are having a quick "mini meet" on Secret deck 7 in the aft on the board at 3:00. We are going to have a "group photo" sometime during our cruise. Hopefully you can join us!

I'm sure Mother Nature will be kind to us!! We have a group of 17 "First Time Cruisers" and she can't be unfavorable to us!! :p ;)

See you in a couple of days..................

Here is a link to our page http://www.primateprojections.com/travel/DISlist.html

Kim

oooops.............we are meeting in the aft of the BOAT on Secret Deck 7

Originally posted by lisajanetx

Albiats - I like your weather forecast better than what I'm reading off of Weather.com. Would you mind sharing your source? Hope you're right or wish the front would stall.

I used the WeatherUnderground Site. You can use their free version with advertising but I subscribe for $5 a year.

The link is: www.wunderground.com and you have to specify the locations you're interested in. They would be Port Canaveral (or Cape Caneveral or Cocoa Beach, Fl), then Nassua, Bahamas, and then Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas (the closest weather station to Castaway Cay) and then back to Port Canaveral again.

Dave from Marietta has the locations already set up on his site and you select them according to the cruise itinerary, that link would be: http://www.dcltribute.com/weather/

Dave also has a wealth of information about the DCL cruise experience on his site so try to look around after the check the weather.

hope that helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter