Weather in Feb?

marydmjj

DIS Veteran
We are planning a trip to DL in Feb. :cheer2: and I would like to know what the weather is generally like. Will we be able to swim or wear shorts?

Thanks!

The last week of February of 2005, we would have been able to swim during the middle of the day only. I wore shorts with a sweatshirt at night. February of 2006, it rained or sprinkled for all 3 days we were there. We needed pants and sweatshirts and ponchos every day. Hope this helps!

Andrea

We did wear shorts in February during the day, but the evenings were cooler. Definately take sweatshirts for morning & evenings. I'd say take a variety of clothes because the weather could vary. We didn't swim but we did hot tub and it was great weather for that.

I've lived in So Cal all my life and the weather can really vary in Feb. You'll probably definitely need pants and sweatshirts as the nights will probably still be pretty cool but the days are pretty unpredictable. It may be 80 degrees out or raining! Who knows! But I'd definitely bring the bathing suits just in case!

Thanks everyone. I'm going to hold out hope that because last year was such a bad weather year for CA (I think you all got our Seattle weather) that this year is going to be awesome. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter