Weather in March/April and Clothes?

shmoogrrrl

Tigger Goddess
We are sailing on the March 29th Magic (Western) and although I know that the Western cruises were not going on last year, I am hoping that someone might have an idea about the weather.

I have been getting my little one (will be 10 months on the ship) a few new little outfits for the trip and it occurred to me that it might not be TOO warm that week. I'm trying to figure out if I will need lots of shorts for her, or if she'd be better off in light pants or Capri-type pants some of the time. Obviously, I will bring both types of outfits, but I wonder which I will need more of?

Anyone have any idea? She does tend to get cold easily, but has never really delt with heat a whole lot since she was pretty small while it was hot here in VA. :)
I don't want to cook her!

Kathy

We are also on the March 29 Magic. We cruised DCL the last three Aprils. Warm weather clothes for most of the day. A little something more early morning and in the evening. Like the capris and a sweater. We loved spending time on our veranda late night and needed long sleeves. Hope this helps. Ports were quite warm so sun hat for the little one.

We have sailed many times in March and it is always hot on the islands. The only time we needed a sweater was on the ship in some of the public areas where the ac was too cold. Bring shorts and sundresses and plenty of strong sun screen for that tender skin. A hat and sunglasses are a must also.

Kathy, you'll have to let us know how Katie liked her cruise. She is growing so fast and is so cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter