Weather in Orlando-Help

joslynnfae

Earning My Ears
Hi, I don't know if there is a thread on this already and still trying to figure this forum thing out ;) I'm coming from freezing ND 2/26-3/2 and was wondering what the evening/night weather will feel like at Disney World? its suppose to be low to mid 60 degrees, I've been to disneyland in december and its a lot chillier that you would expect, will it be the same for disney world is it going to be colder than i expect? Don't know if i'm making sense! Thanks in advance for your help!

We'll be there that time too! (Coming from Chicago). I usually pack light long-sleeved shirts to wear in the evening. Sun goes down pretty early still and you will feel the temp drop. My kids are more sensitive to the cold than I am, so I make sure their shirt has a hoodie and put some lightweight long pants in their backpacks also.

Welcome to the sunshine state! right now is hot, not summer hot when the constant rain and heat is exhausting, days will be hot nights will be around 60F.

You will be warm. We are having the warmest Feb on record with no signs of stopping. Into the first week of March, the temps are predicted to be in the 80's for the day, low 70's high 60's at night.
In 22 years of living here I have never had my AC on in Feb. I have this year. Tampa (I am just west of Tampa) hit 89 degrees yesterday. It's slightly muggy too. Not summer muggy but from ND you'll notice it.

We will be there during that time, also!

I plan to wear t-shirts with a light sweatshirt over that in the morning and evening, with an additional light jacket kept in a locker.

What Barbydoll8 said!

As a New England snowbird I can say it has been hot here this February. And the extended forecasts call for it to continue for the next week.

The other unusual thing is that the humidity has been higher than normal. Dew points have been in the mid 60's. It makes it feel warmer than the temperature indicates. Thankfully it has been a bit breezy which helps.

I would say pack your North Dakota summer clothes, with one warmer outfit just in case the cooler weather moves in a day earlier. Then keep your eye on the 10 day forecast.
Wishing you a pixiedust: visit!

We arrive at WDW tomorrow and have been watching the temps for a few weeks. I wish it were going to be a little cooler, but I’ll be happy just to see some sun (we’ve had days of gloom and rain here!). This coming week it looks like mid to high 80’s and pretty high humidity to boot. One of my friends was at WDW the first week of February and it was warm then as well. We’re packing more t-shirts/shorts than I had originally planned for. But who cares? We’ll be at Disney.....not at work! :banana:

We were there first week of Feb and it was hot during the day. Shorts and T-shirt weather. A few nights it got chilly but all you needed was a hoodie. I packed tons of long sleeves and sweatshirts and didn’t need any of them!

December and January we got really cold and those cold stretches lasted longer than normal.February however has been hot,there's a high that won't go away and its kept us in the 80s during the day and 60s at night,right now it should be more like highs in the 74-76 range and lows in the low 50s.Even when its hot when the sun goes down it gets a bit cool,not too bad,maybe a hoodie if you don't like it cool,I think next weekend its supposed to drop and get the temps close to where they should be,70s and 50s.

We just got home yesterday. It is hot, hot during the middle of the day. The mornings and evenings were very pleasant. We didn't use long sleeves or jackets. Highs around 85 and lows 65. In fact, my grandchildren swam in the pool at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!