Weather - what clothes to bring?

guyzmom

Mouseketeer
DH, 3-year-old twins, and I are going to WDW March 3-9. I've looked at the historic weather patterns, but I still have no idea what clothes to bring (especially for my kids)! Any thoughts, ideas, info, suggestions, etc. would be GREATLY appreciated!
Thanks so much!:bounce:

We will be th ere for the same days.......I am stuck on the same thing. My boys are going to be in t=shirts and pants or shorts. I figure with a sweatshirt or 2 I should be okay. Hopefully it'll be as warm as it is now! :) The 80's is fine with me!

Definitely look at the weather forecast right before you go. That will help you get a general idea of what it's going to be like this year.

You'll probably want to take a combination of pants and shorts. 1 or 2 light long-sleeved shirts for each person would also be good. Hint: wear a short sleaved shirt under your long sleaved shirt so that if you have to wear it again it's not gross. (The kids may need a few extras if the forecast looks cool since they're more likely to spill.)

Take multiple pairs of shoes in case they get wet in rain. If you take sandles, make sure you've gotten them wet and walked around for a while before to ensure you don't get blisters and that the color doesn't run on your feet.

Since we travel from PA, we are usually wearing long pants on arrival. I'll bring one sweatshirt and one pair of sweats. We also use windsuits for the kids. For March at WDW, it works great. Daytime is usually warm enough for shorts and you only need something light in the evening if it gets cooler. The windsuits are lightweight and use very little room in a backpack or diaper bag.

I should note we usually stay at DVC, so there are washers and dryers in the room. However, I think each WDW resort does have washers and dryers somewhere on property. I believe all resorts offer laundering service as well.

One trip was so unseasonably cool for us that all our souvenir purchases consisted of some type of throw, wrap or blanket!!!:D

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter