Weather

bettemom

DIS Veteran....and proud of it! <br><font color=00
Morning,

Hope everyone is Snuggled down...This storm seems to be hitting all our disers....We will get hit today & tonight,although it seems,not any way as bad as some of you....

Stay safe...

Bette

we're getting ready for the storm down here in lower Massaschusetts. I guess the Farmers Almanac is right again!!

I have the day off for the holiday, but my daughter doesn't. She works up in Southboro, which according to Channel 4 is in the area expecting 18-24" of snow, down here, we're looking at 12-18". Channel 7 has a different forcast, hmm go figure. I think I'll just look out the window later and see how much we're in for.

Good luck everyone, and stay safe. DON'T shovel unless you're in good health!!!!! Get someone else to do it!

Hi fellow New Englanders. Here in Taunton MA we are also preparing for he BLIZZARD. I will be working today, but hopefully will be let out early.
I just told my husband that I will plug my laptop in, make sure the batteries are fully charged, and I'd at least be able to get on the internet if we lose power.

Keep warm and dry.... By the way 3 months from today we will be boarding the Magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Monday 2/17, about 10:15AM.

Opened the back door for our pooch. He disappeared in the SNOW.

Have radio & TV on. Gonna get 20 to 30 inches. Radio peeeples gotta get together with the TV peeeeples. Maybe they can come up with a common number of how much we already have.

Have heard 15, 18, 22, 25 imches already on the ground.

Right now freezing rain has started, with 5 more inches (forecasted) of snow or is it freezing rain ?????????

Hope this stuff stops by Saturday Morning. Got a date with the Magic on 2/22/03.
john59

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter