Weather ?

jlawall

<font color=royalblue>Captain Lucky, the Great Pro
I was looking at the satellite for the Caribbean and there looked like there is alot of activity right now. How's the weather been for recent cruisers?

Meteorologist Michael Reichert predicts no tropical activity for the Western Caribbean during the week of August 2-9.

From his lips to God's ears!

Rae

AMEN !!!

Just keep repeating that Rae. We dont need any storms while we are eating all of that shrimp.

WTG Michael!!!!!! You will be a GREAT weather reporter one day....keep up the good work!!!!

From Michael - "Now don't blame me if God changes my forecast. I have to answer to a Higher Authority."

HAHHAHAHAHAHA!
Rae

From Michael - "Now don't blame me if God changes my forecast. I have to answer to a Higher Authority."

From Buckaroo's Dad - "I can relate, Michael, ah yes, I most certainly can"...

That's because you were once married, BD!!!!!
And thankfully, THAT HIGHER AUTHORITY has departed the building!

Rae

If the weather changes do we.........1) Say the weatherman lied????? or.........2) Do we just simply say that the truth changed????

I asked Michael and he says, "Sometimes God changes things to see how we act."

Personally, I vote for the weatherman LIED! Let's have him "walk the plank"!!!!!!

Jan - Michael says that there is no official name for it, it's just cloud to cloud lightening. He wants to know if you know about fulgerite. Fulgerite is lightening that has fosselized - a bolt of lightening melts sand into a glass like state. Common in the Great Sand Dunes Park in Colorado but the largest was found in Michigan and it was 15 feet long and gray-green-white in color.

If this kid doesn't become a weatherman, I'll eat dirt.

Rae

Hey Rae..........haven't we had enought rain here in NW Indiana???? Not that I am wishing you a wet time on you cruise but......can't you bring a few storm clouds south??

Just got back from the Western Magic and the weather was great! Hot and humid as always in July. For the most part, calm seas w/ the exception of a few rocking nights during dinner. We had some wind and overcast days but no rain. Castaway Cay was great weather also. The server at Palos told me that our cruise was exceptionally calm. The EAstern the week before was much rockier he said. One can never tell w/ "mother nature!"

Fortunately that torrential rain we received showed us that the house we had put a bid on because an island requiring the use of a rowboat!!!!!!!

We got our earnest money back and quickly took our home off the market - I'd rather be "complaining" about a house we have that is too large than one that is flooded!!!!!!

See there was a good side to the rains - but don't tell them people in Kokomo that!!!!!!

It does look like our little weather prognosticator made a good call from what I have seen on weather forecasts for Cozumel and Grand Cayman for our week there.......

Just don't like the forecast of "scatted t-storms" for Orlando and Key West on Saturday and Sunday!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter