Wedding meal help - ADR or off property?

Princess_Nally

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are getting married next year (sept 2019) but we cant afford to do it with Disney

So we are therefore getting married at Cypress Grove Estate House but i would really like to have a meal after the ceremony at a Disney restaurant to keep a bit of Disney magic. I know that any private dining options are out of our budget so we are thinking of just doing a ADR for our large group (approx 24 people) maybe at Ohana?

* My main question is if anyone has any advice on the best restaurants for this or if we would be better off going somewhere off property. (i dont want Disney to think we are being sneaky by trying to do a wedding event, so is an ADR ok?)

*Also i really want to stay in my dress for as long as possible, i know i cant go in the parks but do you think Ohana or elsewhere would be ok with me wearing it to the meal?

*Finally we are thinking of hiring some of the pontoon boats for the MK fireworks, has anyone done this before as a large group? is it worth it?

Thanks so much for any help or advice, so difficult to organise a wedding when you have big dreams but you are trying to keep to a small budget!

There is absolutely no prohibition on wearing your wedding attire anywhere at the resorts, including the restaurants, and no one will think you’re trying to be sneaky. People do what you are planning all the time. They also book multiple pontoon boats for large groups to enjoy the fireworks, and they always seem to enjoy it. Ohana is very popular with wedding groups. Like the other Disney restaurants, they can’t guarantee your whole group will be seated together, and you may have to wait well past your ADR time for them to find you a space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter