Wedding Night Room?

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
I am coming for a solo trip in December which leads to my question. My son and his fiance are getting married at Disney next year. They want to spend their wedding night at the Grand Floridian and I want to book and pay for that night while I am there in December. How would I do this so it's in their name?

Are they are getting married on wdw property .
If so , you want it to 'count' toward cost of wedding since there is a minimum total.

If not, no need to wait till in FL. just book it through DRC.
Actually you can't book at resort
Put info in their name with you paying for room.

I am coming for a solo trip in December which leads to my question. My son and his fiance are getting married at Disney next year. They want to spend their wedding night at the Grand Floridian and I want to book and pay for that night while I am there in December. How would I do this so it's in their name?
I got married at WDW in 2001 at the wedding pavilion, so a long time ago. I'm sure things have changed. When we got married, we were married we were given a complimentary night stay at GF Club Level. We were also staying at the GF o I don't know if that had anything to do with it. GF is under a lot of construction/remodel right now and the work goes slowly. That could damper their stay. Do they have their hearts set on the GF? May also want to look into renting DVC points for this.

If not a part of their wedding package, depending on the day they want to stay, you may be able to book via the Bounceback offer. It’s 35% off for deluxe resorts, you book while on property or within 7 days of departure. Look the offer up to make sure the dates apply.

If your son and his fiance are setting up a room block for their wedding guests via Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings and you want this night to count toward their room-night minimum, you would need to book it by using the website or phone number provided to them by their Room Block Coordinator. You would just put their names on the reservation instead of yours.

If they are part of the Disney's Faerie Tale Weddings, they get a free night anywhere with a minimum amount of guests going. I chose Grand Floridian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter