Wedding Planning Journal - tiny wedding of just bride and groom!

DisneyDaneDenmark

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

Long time lurker - first time poster... Don't know if I'm doing this right, so please let me know if I've posted this the wrong place!

I've enjoyed so much reading other peoples PJs and wedding trip reports so I thought I'd start my own :-) Would also be fun to read 10 years down the road!

First, the basics:

Date: September 7, 2022
Ceremony: Picture Point
"Reception": Dessert Party at Bonsai Terrace
Photography: Disney's Fine Art Photography (crossing my fingers we won't regret this!)
Videography: Randy Chapman
Hair and makeup: Stacie Otto
Number of guests: 0!
We will arrive in Disney World on September 4th (traveling from Denmark!) and leave again on the 10th. A very short trip, so we're planning to make it AWESOME!

How we met:
At work! Romantic, I know. DF and I are both journalists, and he got a job at the newspaper I was working for as a community manager in 2016. At first, I didn't like him! I thought he was cute and all, but sooooo not my type. It was my responsibility to make sure he got started on the job well, and one evening when we were the only ones at work I cracked an inside joke that you would only get it you are a serious nerd. Which I am, but basically none of my friends are, so I figured he wouldn't even understand it was a joke like most people don't realize. But he totally picked it up and that's when I realized he might be worth a shot! And here, six years later, we are getting married at our most favourite place in the whole world :-)

How he asked:
On June 5th 2021 our summer vacation had just started. Because of Covid we weren't doing anything special, so we were just at home chilling, enjoying the warm weather (or, warm for Denmark, it was like 68 degrees Fahrenheit which is warm for us!). I had just finished doing some yoga on our porch when he asked my to come into the study. And when I walked in (with a water bottle in hand!) he was on his knee, trying not to cry, holding up a ring in both hands. It took me completely by surprise!

How we decided on a Disney wedding - with no guests!
So I've always dreamed of having a Disney wedding. I was just a little girl when I went to my first Disney park ever (because we live in Denmark, which is "just" a 13 hour drive/2 hour flight from France our main park is Disneyland Paris) and I've always loved Disney. I remember seeing an ad of some sort when I was very little, before I even spoke English, that said that you could get married at Disney and I was like "Yeah, so that's what I want!".
But it always felt like an unrealistic goal. Being into Disney and going to the parks is NOT normal in my country - it's something that you do with your kiddos - not something you enjoy as an adult! And what were the odds I was going to find a guy who was into all that just like me AND wanted to ditch the traditional Danish wedding for something quite different across The Atlantic?

Well, I did find him!
So when we started talking marriage, Disney was in the picture from the very beginning. Because of Carrie Haywards wonderful guide (which I may have read even before he proposed because I am a NERD!) we knew it was affordable. But then all our friends started having children!
Which is wonderful, because children are great and cute - but so many of our friends started having them that we felt we couldn't justify asking them to schlep infants on a 10 hours plane trip just for our wedding.

So we started looking at venues here in Denmark. We found some great ones, but nothing that really spoke to us. Plus, we aren't religious at all, so a church ceremony was out of the question, and being journalists we have had plenty of fights with the local politicians, so it felt weird having to have one of them marry us at the court house. (And for reference, your friends or family members can't get ordained and legally marry you in Denmark).

So it was back to the drawing board, and I came up with the idea that we could just elope at WDW and then have the celebration at home with our friends and family later on. DF was on (after some convincing), and we started planning in September of last year.
At first, we wanted to get married in February 2023 and NOT tell anyone! In April of 2023 we would then invite people to our "wedding" only to show them the video from WDW revealing that we had already been married for two months! That way we could get the best of both worlds - the Disney wedding we wanted, but also celebrate with our loved ones.

But, as you may know, DFTW then decided to increase their prices significantly, making it really hard for us to justify a small ceremony (for 7500 dollars!) starting in 2023. Because our sales consultant was amazing, we were able to switch to September 7 2022 - in January! That gave us 9 months to book a trip to the States, plan a wedding and a honeymoon and save up the dough! Eek!

So we ended up just telling people that was our plan so they would know why we were on ultra saving mode for the next 9 months. Luckily everyone was really supportive and happy for us - and now we're only 65 days out!
We will be doing a classic reception in April next year, seven months after the ceremony in Disney. It'll be at our favourite restaurant in our hometown - and I'll wear the dress once more! If I'm paying that much for a piece of fabric you can believe I'm going to squeeze alllll the usage out of it that I can! :D

Planning the trip
So in January 2022 we found out we had about 8,5 months to plan a wedding, a honeymoon and a trip to the states. And buy dress, find vendors etc.
We were a little stressed, to say the least!
Luckily we were both able to get time off work for the wedding - one week each, which was about all we could afford, but it's okay. Because of Covid we haven't been to Disney since 2019, so we're just excited to go back!
It was a little awkward for me to walk up to my brand new boss (I got a new job in January) to ask for time off during my first week... But they were very understanding, fortunately.

We bought the plane tickets and got our ESTAs in early February and it's a good thing we did! Because of the inflation, plane tickets are now at least 30% up in price! o_O I shuffled between what resorts to book and different prices for a while, before we settled on renting points from DVC Rental and DVCRequest. We will arrive on September 4 and stay 2 nights in an OKW studio, and then move to Polynesian in a studio until we leave on September 10. This is our first time staying multiple nights at Polynesian, and I'm so excited to explore the resort some more!

We bought park tickets from DVC Rental as well and got a little discount from what Disney was offering. Anything counts when paying for a Disney wedding ;-)

So far the plan is this:
September 4: Arrive around 7 at night. Check in at OKW, then take boat to Disney Springs to get Chicken Guy. My fiancé has NOT stopped raving about this since our last visit almost 3 years ago, and I must admit my hearts begins to beat a little faster when I think about the Donkey Sauce...
Se
September 5: Super commando day. Be at AK for rope drop at 7.30, and stay there until 4 or 5-ish in the afternoon. Then head to MK for MNSSHP. Get all the candy, all the parade and all the fireworks - and hopefully not drop dead from over exhaustion before we reach the hotel again!
This actually works in our favor. I hope. Because of the time different, we will be 6 hours ahead, so getting up early for AK won't be an issue, and hopefully we will have tired ourselves out completely by the end of the night, this way forcing our bodies to the new hours.
September 6: Epcot all day. Check in to Polynesian in the evening
September 7: Wedding day! After the ceremony we are having pictures taken at Grand Floridian and Polynesian and then head for MK. Head back to hotel around 5 or 6-ish to get ready for dessert party/celebration in Epcot.
September 8: Relaxation! With dinner at California Grill at night
September 9: Hollywood Studios all day
September 10: Check out of Polynesian, zoom through Springs and then head to airport

I keep thinking this shouldn't be able to work, and that I might end up spending all our time in the parks before the wedding trying to communicate last minute details with our planner. Are we overdoing it? Should we keep the day before the wedding free?

I keep thinking this shouldn't be able to work, and that I might end up spending all our time in the parks before the wedding trying to communicate last minute details with our planner. Are we overdoing it? Should we keep the day before the wedding free?
Congratulations!

I got married at WDW on March 8th of this year. Our ceremony was at Luau Pointe (may it rest in peace), dessert party the night before the wedding at Grand Floridian and our reception was at Disney Springs- Paddlefish. I used Disney photography for my ceremony.

We had about 55 guests who flew in from around the U.S. on Friday. Saturday and Sunday I was in the parks all day with my niece and nephew and Monday (the day before our wedding) I was in Animal Kingdom all day and then our dessert party at night. So, as long as you're organized you should be fine to do whatever you want to do the day before!

I will warn you to be ready to WAIT a long time for your photos. I still don't have mine and won't have them in time for our hometown reception on July 23rd. They told us that August 17th was our approximate date. So, if you were hoping to have photos quickly for a party back at home just beware of the delay.

Sounds like you are on top of everything. Go with the flow. Relax and enjoy.

My daughter had a Disney wedding in November 2019 - we also had 60 people. We arrived two days before and did a lot of running around too :) - We stayed an extra 5 days after and finally relaxed :) My daughter and son-in-law left for a DCL cruise a few days later for their honeymoon.

Looking forward to reading your journey as you both enter a new chapter in your lives.

Sounds SO fun! We just had our DFTW last month! Let me know if you need any help!
Our welcome party- Tamu Tamu
Ceremony- Italy Isola
Reception- Ariel's
Dessert Party- UK Lochside

Doing a Disney wedding was the best thing ever!

Congrats!

Wow. Okay. Suddenly more than two months passed by. The wedding has happened (and it was amazing!) and I'm not even halfway through with the planning journal! Well, now I have time, so here comes an update.

How he proposed
My husband, Jan, (pronounced with a soft 'J', as in 'Yesterday')had been together almost six years, when he surprised me completely by proposing.
We had talked about marriage, yes, but I didn't think it would be anytime soon. On June 5th, 2021, our summer break had just started. It was a nice day out, so after completing an online yoga class I sat out on our terrace for a moment of sun before wanting to hit the shower. Jan came out and sat with me for a moment before he got up, gave me a kiss and said "When you're ready, could you please come to the guest room and look at something with me?" before he left.
I agreed, thinking he just wanted me to look at options for a house we could rent during our vacation. After a few minutes I opened the door to the guest room, that we use as a study/office, and there he was, on one knee on the floor, holding a ring box with a ring in his hand. Tears in his eyes, hands a little shaky.
And I was completely surprised, I didn't even know what to do with myself! I think I just stood there for a little while (with a water bottle in my hand!) in my sweaty yoga-outfit, not knowing what to say. Tearing up with him. I think I managed to say something like "But... but... honey!"
Jan got up, and hugged me, and then he asked me to marry him, which I naturally agreed to with tears of happiness running down my cheeks. At that moment, "our" song started to play. Apparently he had timed it. This guy thinks of everything. The songs is "Clearest blue" from the band Cvhrches, which was the first band we bonded over and one of the first (of many to come) concerts we saw together.
While it played, we just stood there and hugged each other, until he put the ring on my finger. After a while, we went back to the terrace, popped some champagne and celebrated for the rest of the day.
Best start to a holiday ever!

He told me later on that he had actually planned to propose the year before, in Disneyland Paris. We go there about once a year, but obviously the trip was cancelled in 2020 because of Covid. He had continued to hold off the proposal in search of the "perfect way", now that Disneyland was out of the question. In the end, he told me, he decided that it didn't matter, and that the case of just being engaged mattered, and I agree.
I love that he proposed in our own house, and that I get to go into that room and think about it every single day. It puts a smile on my lips to this very day.

The dress/accessories
I've never been much of a girly-girl, and I only ever wear black and grey, so the thought of a wedding dress brought me much agony. At the same time, I also knew I wanted to buy it used, as I refuse to pay the exorbitant prices most wedding dresses can end up costing.
I started looking right after the engagement on various online sites who sell preloved dresses, and also scoured Etsy for new dresses for cheaper prices. I found a lot that I liked, but none that I loved.
Except for this extremely beautiful dress that caught my eye in the very beginning from Swedish designer Viktoria Chan:

I loved everything about it - except the price. Even used, it was around 1000-1500 dollars, and would need alterations upping the price further, which was way above my budget of about 500 dollars. And there was no way of trying to bargain the price, because the dress was very popular and always went fast.
I accepted my losses, and almost bought another dress, this one:

From israeli designer Barzelai, when one day, per absolute miracle, I found the Viktoria Chan-dress on Facebook Marketplace for only 400 dollars! It turns out the seller had had a really hard time selling it, because she misspelled the name. It's Viktoria with a K, but she spelled it with a C, leaving it out of most peoples search results. I immediately contacted her, drove to her city about 1,5 hours from where I live with my best friend, and tried it on. It was waaaaaay too small - but I was determined! And the dress was mine :-) Over the course of the next 6 months I managed to lose about 39lbs, but the dress still needed some alterations. In the end, with the bill from the tailor, the dress cost me less than most new dresses (and any other Viktoria Chan-dress I ever saw being sold used) and I absolutely loved it.
Pictures to come :-)

I decided I wanted a flower crown, but mostly containing greenery, as I was going for a slight bohemian, effortless look. For this I purchased this flower crown on Etsy:

Which was around 35 bucks. My shoes were a pair of really old faux leather sandals from something like Walmart or Costco, that I purchased back in 2014 when I backpacked through The States with a friend. I didn't want to spend money on a pair of white shoes that I would never use again just for the wedding, and there was no way I was wearing heels after several days in the parks! And these went well with the Bohemian theme. I have no pictures of the actual shoes (maybe I will once photos arrive), but they look a little something like this:

I chose not to wear any jewelry, besides my engagement ring, because I never wear jewelry usually. My bouquet, that I LOVED, was also from Etsy. It appears I can't find the seller at the moment, but the flowers were dried, with greenery, a few sunflowers and pampas and such. It was so beautiful, and gave off a distinct smell that my brain now connects with the wedding and Polynesian Village! Since the bouquet was dried, I was able to take it back to Denmark with me, where it now stands in a vase in our living room - still smelling like our wedding and Polynesian.

Jan had his suit tailored. It was a lovely blue shade, and on the inside he had "Kjærside" embroidered. That is my last name that we decided he would also take. We also now share his middle name, Briks. So my full name after the wedding is Stine Briks Kjærside. Good luck pronouncing that!

Edit: It seems I cannot post with the pictures attached. I am attaching them as picture links from Google. How do I go about this?

The planning of the wedding
This part was... Frustrating, I think the word might be. And stressful. If we were to have had guests at the wedding, I probably would've freaked out. Future Disney-brides, a word of warning: For the moment, Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings are horribly understaffed.
This shows in their sometimes overwhelmingly slow reply times to emails, and the proximity to your wedding date to which you will actually start the planning proces. BUT: In the end, just trust them! It's Disney, and even though the way to the wedding can seem strenuous and complicated and sometimes very slow, they will get the job done! I promise!

We waited a couple of months, 12 weeks I think, for our LOA. Once it came, we had a few alterations. Disney aren't always the best at communication. For instance: Our sales consultant had forgotten to inform us that our requested venue of UK Lochside for our celebration was not available, and he had given us Bonsai Terrace instead. This was fine, because Bonsai Terrace has an amazing view of the fireworks, but it would have been nice to know!

We took a long time deciding what we wanted to do on the evening of our wedding. The ceremony was over by 10 in the morning, and we knew we wanted to go to Magic Kingdom following that, but the evening was wide open for a while.
- I contemplated the private dinner on the balcony at Grand Floridian - didn't work - wouldn't count towards our minimum.
- Then we thought about the Grand One yacht for dinner and fireworks at Magic Kingdom - same problem.
- A brunch following the reception at Luau Pointe or inside Trader Sam's - F&B minimum was way too high for just 2 people.
And so it went on...
I scoured the pages of Carries book until I stumbled upon UK Lochside and Bonsai Terrace, both of which didn't have completely outrageous minimums. After some convincing, my fiancé was on board. And there we were!

So when we signed the LOA, and waited for Disney to sign their part, our shoulders finally sank for a while, and we felt we could relax. Now we had everything on paper, and the whole proces was started!

Alas...

Literally the day after we received the fully signed LOA, Disney announced the plans for the new DVC tower at Polynesian. Now, our original venue was to be Luau Pointe. This was not because it was one of the cheapest options (not just, anyway). We both love Poly, it was the first deluxe resort we stayed at, and it is so beautiful. We also liked that Luau Pointe was a little more private and remote than most ceremony locations in that price category. And, lastly, I am a huge Beatles fan (I even walked down the aisle to "Here, there and everywhere!") and John Lennon stayed at Polynesian when he signed the document that officially dissolved the band. So I feel a sort of connection to it. And Moana is one of my favourite movies!

When I first heard the news of the new tower, I thought "How exciting!". Then I looked at a map of the proposed building, and then I thought "Wait a minute...". It was obvious that Luau Pointe was to be demolished to make room for the tower - so when was construction supposed to start?
Because it's Disney, no one knew for sure for a while, and the right hand often didn't know what the left hand was doing. I follow DisBrides and various other DisWedding-related sides on Facebook, and tried my best not to panic. I also didn't want to contact our sales consultant as he probably couldn't help and had enough to do as it was, and we hadn't been assigned a planner yet. But after something like 3 weeks where we heard a big fat NOTHING from Disney, I sent our sales consultant an email, politely asking what we were to do, or if we should just wait for them to contact us. I was scared all the other locations would be booked by the time they contacted us and what was to happen.
I know they are understaffed, but not letting people who have just paid you thousands of dollars in deposit know anything for several weeks when it turns out their ceremony location is being demolished is simply not okay.
And bless the sales consultants heart - he forwarded the email to the planning team, and a couple of days later we had a Skype meeting with a planner. (Whom I wished would have turned out to be our actual planner, because I really liked her!)
She gave us a few different options, like the marina at Grand Floridian, and told us that we would be given a credit of 1000 dollars if we decided to move to Seabreeze Point. This was not an option for us - it was important for us to have pictures of the castle in the background.
She then offered us Wedding Pavillon, which we didn't think was for us. And maybe it would have felt a bit empty with no guests!
But then I asked "Does this mean Picture Point is also an option?" and it was! She seemed surprised that we preferred that over the pavillon - maybe she knew, unlike us at the time, how extremely hot it is outside in Orlando in September...
But Picture Point was ours, at the same price we would have given for Luau Pointe. Huge savings right there!

Then we felt back on track. I've always adored Picture Point. It's so beautiful with the arch and the view of the castle in the background, and it was remote and secluded like we wanted.

A couple of months later, around June, we were contacted by floral requesting a meeting to discuss floral. I thought this was a little weird, since we had not yet had a meeting with our planner, but figured it didn't matter. At first, we were looking into doing some floral decor on the arch, or maybe a runway of greenery along the aisle, besides my bouquet and a boutonniere for Jan. But when the price came back, we slashed it all right then and there. Picture Point is beautiful the way it is, and we decided the money was better spent on the celebration at Bonsai Terrace at night.

Then more time went by, and we still hadn't heard about the planning session from our planner. In the various Facebook groups I could see that they were now starting on the October weddings, and I got a little antsy. I had told myself I would not pester Disney with constant questions, but we were two months out and it seemed like they had forgotten us! Our planner took weeks to reply, and I spoke to a bride, whose wedding was October 14, who had just had her planning session... Maybe we were in the back of the line because it was a small wedding without guests and therefore needed less planning, I don't know, but my fiancé ended up calling DFTW to hear what was up.
The lady he spoke with was very nice and apologetic, and I don't know if this was a coincidence or not, but mere minutes later our planner wrote to schedule an appointment.

At this time, I was really frustrated with Disney. I know it wasn't anyones fault, but we had to contact Disney ourselves to find out where we were supposed to get married after not hearing from them for weeks. We had to contact them to schedule a planning session when we less than two months out, because we didn't hear from them. We constantly had to make sure every document was right and had the right information, and Disney usually took weeks responding (response time did get better as we got closer to the date). I felt that for the amount of money we were paying, we were not getting a lot of value. I felt like nothing but another number in the books to them, and I wasn't exciting about planning at all. I know they are understaffed and running as fast as they can, and I'm not blaming anyone. The people we worked with were all wonderful. I just think it's so sad and bad for the employees and the brand.

Food
Anyway. We wanted a full meal at our celebration, and we chose something from the menus sent to us from our planner. The response was that you could only do buffet at Bonsai Terrace. Which seemed weird, since it was just the two of us. We then requested the chef cook up a buffet menu consisting of classic American junkfood, but made gourmet. Like, fancy comfort foods. And the chef came back with... spaghetti with meatballs.
Like I mentioned earlier, communication with Disney wasn't always great. What our planner failed to mention was that it apparently was possible to not do a buffet after all, so after not hearing anything for a week we just got spaghetti with meatballs.
After a lot of going back and forth, we ended up with cheeseburger spring rolls for appetizer, braised beef with a redwine reduction and seasonal vegetables for our main course and assorted cheesecakes to share for dessert, and a bottle of white wine. Besides that we would have a wedding cake. I started out having grand dreams of the cake. An elaborate Up-theme with little chocolate Mickeys with our names on them and a white chocolate sign saying "You and me, we're in a club now". When we were quoted 310 dollars for that design on a 6-inch, I immediately just asked the chef to do anything remotely Up-themed for 125 dollars. And no chocolate Mickeys. This was a blow to me, but I was to be surprised! We chose yellow cake with white chocolate mousse with fresh raspberries. I was shocked when we were told we could only choose one filing and one cake, because the thing is huge with like 4 or 5 layers! For our anniversary I'm so doing the same cake with a different layer to try out more kinds!

Music
Music is very important to me and my husband. I've been known to travel far across the world to be able to see the artists I love, so of course we put a lot of effort into the music at the ceremony. I walked down the aisle to "Here, there and everywhere" by The Beatles. After we were pronounced husband and wife, "You've got the love" by Florence and The Machine were to play from a certain point in the song. Immediately following the ceremony we wanted to do our first dance, and we chose an acoustic version of "Married Life" from Up on guitar.
I also considered walking down the aisle to "Into my arms" by Nick Cave, "Maybe I'm amazed" by Wings and " Here comes the Sun" by George Harrison.

Photography/videography
We immediately decided to go with DFAP, and just hoped we wouldn't regret it, hearing some of the stories as of recently, and seeing pictures where you'd expect better. It made sense for us because we needed to fill out our minimums, but I totally understand why others choose different routes. We booked DFAP for two hours, starting at the ceremony, and had Amy for our first choice, whom we were lucky enough to get. We loved her!
Because we wouldn't have friends and family with us, and because none of them really understand what a Disney wedding is, we decided to also get videography for the ceremony. This I do not regret at all! We haven't received the video yet, but the ceremony goes by so quickly! I almost didn't feel like I lived it, so I can't wait to relive it on video. We found Randy Chapman through DisBrides, and chose him because of his low price. We were contacted by a NY-based photog/videographer, who offered to do both photography and videography for free, because he wanted to get in to the Disney wedding business. But we decided to go with the ones who were already Disney pros.
We booked Randy for an hour, starting at the ceremony, and this was actually why we chose to follow the ceremony by a first dance. He had to have something to film, besides the pretty view!

Makeup
I booked Stacie Otto to do my hair and makeup back in January. I'd heard so many good things about her, and honestly, she was one of the best things about the entire day! I absolutely love her!
She literally helped me so much, even way before the wedding. We had a planning call, and this was around the time where planning with Disney was just no fun and I wasn't even excited about the wedding because of all the hassle. Well, I spoke to Stacie, and she made me all excited again, and it felt like she was my new best friend! She totally got what I was going for and we had so much fun on the day of!
She also offered for me to have packages sent directly to her for her to bring to the hotel to me. This was SO sweet of her, because we don't even have Amazon in my country, and ordering anything online from the States automatically adds at least 30-40% to the price when you go to get the package. So I ordered my bouquet on Etsy a little more than a week before the wedding, and had it sent to Stacie.
Stacie, thank you so much for everything!

Last minute changes
A few weeks before we were to travel to Orlando, we decided to add three days to the trip, meaning we wouldn't leave until September 13th. Originally, we had accepted that this trip was all about the wedding and pretty much in and out in less than a week, but the closer we got to it, the more we started thinking adding a few days would be a good idea, and I'm glad we did!

Marriage license
Oh, the tale of the marriage license...
This probably caused me the most stress of all. Most of you probably know that if you apply for the license via mail, the proces won't be started until 60 days before your date. And since it has to be sent by physical mail, it would take a loooong time for it to be sent back and forth between Orlando and Holstebro, Denmark.
So we started the application so that everything was ready to send at the 60 day mark. We booked an appointment with a Danish notary, and off we went one day on our lunch break.
Well.
It turns out Danish notaries don't have the same amount of authorities as American ones do. A Danish notary is UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES allowed to sign any sort of document. They are only allowed to sign an allounge, stating that the couple has signed this in the presence of a notary. And the marriage license clearly states that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES must any notes or anything be attached to the marriage license, as it is a one page document.
Great. Awesome.
I wrote the clerk county office pleading for help. Nothing to do. I contacted Danish lawyers, thinking they might be able to do it. They're not allowed. I called the local clerk county, who could not help. I called the US embassy in Denmark - who said they could help. We were to send them the application, and they would have someone sign it. But because of Covid, the wait time was about 4 months.
So after A LOT of going back and forth, we ended up deciding to get married legally in Denmark at the courthouse upon our return after the Disney Wedding. So the wedding we feel is correct is September 7 - the date of our Disney wedding. But legally we weren't married until September 17. Oh well, who's counting!

Phew. I think that was all the planning, wasn't it? If you've read this far, you deserve a big ol' Dole Whip!

Sounds SO fun! We just had our DFTW last month! Let me know if you need any help!
Our welcome party- Tamu Tamu
Ceremony- Italy Isola
Reception- Ariel's
Dessert Party- UK Lochside

Doing a Disney wedding was the best thing ever!

Congrats!
This sounds so lovely! How did it go? So you have a planning journal/trip report? :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter