Wednesday May 30th ! 2012 DISMEET at WDW!

Hello To All !

Paul & Kim - will hope to see you "there" or in June....

Akur - great !:thumbsup2 will be looking for you !

Jessica? Are you going to make it ?

Who else ?

(YAY or NAY)

HUGS<:hug:
Mary

I will absolutely be there! Mary, even if no one else can go, you and I can have dinner at Earl's together. Then get a sundae at Ghiradelli's. :rotfl:

WONDERFUL!:rotfl2:

Jessica ! We're "IN"...... Great deal... we just need to keep the invitations flowing out there...:goodvibes

HUGS<:thumbsup2
Mary

Hey! Sorry to report that we will not make the dismeet, we just purchased Cirque de Soleli tickets for that night.

Awe Shell! have a great time !

OKAY I will see those of you who can make it .... VERY SOON!:thumbsup2

Can't WAIT !:cool1:

HUGS:hug:
Mary

we'll be at disney during that time BUT I wouldn't know any of ya if I saw ya so
if we are at DTD that night we should look for a big green hat at the outside seating area?

Just noticed this Meet thread, and I will in fact be at WDW on Wednesday. I will be alone, sans kids, but could stop by and say hi, if you'll have me!

Everyone is welcome to join us at the meet. I don't know if we will have a green Mickey head, but we will be outside Earl's for eight. I have a green Mickey head on my purse. (My purse looks like Minnie's skirt.) Also, if you go to one of my previous trip reports I have pictures of myself in them. Hope to see ya'll there. :wave:

Sorry I couldn't make it, but the twins were acting up ALOT. We had to go home (we were at MK). :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter