Week after Thanksgiving at 7 months?

disland7

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
I am in the early early stages of planning a WDW trip in November of 2020. I am traveling with 10 people so I would need a 2 bedroom lock off room at VGF in order to get a 10 person occupancy. How likely would that be for me to get that for Sunday through Saturday the week after Thanksgiving at the 7 month mark? I would really rather just use my own points than deal with renting and then renting out mine. My back up would be 2 connecting studios at the poly. Thoughts?

It would be very unlikely. A lockoff needs an available studio, and all studios at VGF will be gone at 11 months for that time of year.

Poly is also not very likely for 2 units at 7 months in that week. That is one of the weeks that already has gaps at 7 months before sell-out, which is happening right about now. If your home is Poly, I'd book at 11 months.

My home is VGC. I’d consider myself DL vet. I’m a WDW newbie (only been once back in 2002). I’m still grappling with what the best lodging would be. We will get at least a 6 day park hopper (up to 8 day) and stay for 10 days - Thanksgiving Break and the week after. We plan on camping in a RV (rented) at FW the first half and check in on Sun - somewhere? I know you have to plan far in advance so I’m trying to figure it out.

My home is VGC. I’d consider myself DL vet. I’m a WDW newbie (only been once back in 2002). I’m still grappling with what the best lodging would be. We will get at least a 6 day park hopper (up to 8 day) and stay for 10 days - Thanksgiving Break and the week after. We plan on camping in a RV (rented) at FW the first half and check in on Sun - somewhere? I know you have to plan far in advance so I’m trying to figure it out.
At 7 months, for that week, you are most likely to get Saratoga, OKW and AKV, in that order.

If I changed to the last week in may and 1st week in June, would that be better?

Much more likely but maybe still hard. Every studio booked at VGF takes out a 2BR lockoff.

If I changed to the last week in may and 1st week in June, would that be better?
That should be easier to book since a lot of schools are still in session. You might just check out what is available for that time by checking the RAT right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter