Weight Maintainer journal - post WDW vacation update

Update 2!

This is harder than I thought! The food at WDW was not as healthful, I wasn't making as good choices as I did in Lanzarote. We did so much, I end up overtired. I came back home, days are shorter, it's cold, jet lag first week, trying to adjust to the timezone. Chrismas food is EVERYWHERE! Few meals out every week.

I have been snacking little too much at night. Every night.

I need to adjust my expectations and deal with it.

Sorry to hear that you are struggling! You are still doing well, just not perfect! Can you try to get some rest, maybe during the weekend. That might help to get out of the snacking mood. I find always that I snack more when I am exhausted and jet lags exhausts me. I find coming back from Florida gives me the worst jet lag always for whatever reason...

24th of October - 1852 deficit
31st of October +833 over burn
7th of November to 20th November + 395 over burn
Aiming for deficit again this week

I feel more.. satisfied with my food and activity level last few day which is good.

Last edited:
Ok, I am back on track! I

It took me awhile, I learned maintenance is a range and not specific number. Maybe my calorie counting estimation were not as good as I thought on WDW vacation but it still kept me accountable. It was awesome vacation and I managed to get myself back on my pre vacation behavior. It won't be always straight line but I am happy about how I handled post vacation back to reality this time

Honestly, maintenance is kind of awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!