Welcome Everyone to the Teen Board! Posting and Signature Guidelines Thread

For the religion issues, does having Bible verses in your signature count? I just don't want to break any rules, and decided to ask before I did anything new :)

Hey! Question since it's not specified in the guidelines (or maybe it is and I just missed it- I happen to do that a lot). Can we include pictures of ourselves in posts, avatars, signatures, etc, or is the show your face thread the only place where it's allowed? Thanks in advance! -Kaitlyn

For the religion issues, does having Bible verses in your signature count? I just don't want to break any rules, and decided to ask before I did anything new :)

I know this is from back in May and I'm just responding now lol, for some reason I didn't notice the post until now but I just wanted to respond so everyone will know that it's fine, you can include Bible verses in your signature.

Hey! Question since it's not specified in the guidelines (or maybe it is and I just missed it- I happen to do that a lot). Can we include pictures of ourselves in posts, avatars, signatures, etc, or is the show your face thread the only place where it's allowed? Thanks in advance! -Kaitlyn

Of course you can, that's fine. :)

Hey, I wanted to get my Signature checked out. I also want to know where the moderators are.......

I am going to have to add a countdown counter to my signature when I get specific dates.

how do you guys put up the pictures underneath ur username??? Im new here and hellppp! Also, how do get to write above the pic? Im confuzzled...lol!
In order to have a profile picture, I believe you have to have 10 posts made already. I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!