• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Welcome Home Wednesday Party

melissalee1220

Mouseketeer
Hello fellow DVCers. I just returned from a week at BWV (loved it!!!!) and decided, for the first time ever, to attend the Welcome Home Wednesday Party at the Atlantic Dance Hall there on the Boardwalk.

To put it softly, :confused3 What gives??

I didnt enjoy this at all!! I'm a huge Disney fan and rarely complain but this was a bit of a time waster.....not to mention the host (The First Lady of DVC) was annoying.

Did the humidity get to me? Was I cranky that day? Please let me know what you think of this event! Maybe I'm wrong and it deserves a second chance but until I hear otherwise, I'm going to stay away!

I went last summer and again this summer and it was the same. I like the idea of a weekly meeting but maybe more of a casual, informational meeting with a few refreshments?

We went last year and we plan on going again this year. Even if it's the same, it is a nice break from the parks. And how often do you get free snacks & drinks from disney?????

Everyone should do it once. It was extremly hot when we were there and it was a nice respite to get out of the heat and humidity and into the air conditioning with free snacks and drinks. We were able to 'charge our batteries' for those 45 minutes or so and then were able to hit the park again refreshed. The program, though probably doesn't appeal to many...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter