Welcome - Please read before posting

as a big girl i have to say the "DREAM BIG PRINCESS" discussion had me in tears today... from now on ill be using that! DREAM! Big princess! hahaha omg i cannot stop laughing hahaha

DREAM, YOU LANE BRYANT LOVING PRINCESS! AHHHHHHH yesss.... i love you guys!

He's still here in spirit :goodvibes
Agreed!
I loved it when on one of the Podcasts Pete shared the story about Bob. It was over the summer I believe. It was so sweet and helped me feel more connected to the Dis as a family- real caring people. I just love them. Every week I don't miss it. And now I am totally addicted to the Dis Daily Fix. No matter what is going on in my life- I need it like a cup of coffee makes me remember to take life less seriously.

I just found the podcast on iTunes a few weeks ago and have been listening to the prior 'casts and am so proud I'm acutally into April. I've listened to a few other Disney podcasts from other sites but this is definitely the BEST! I laugh out loud at least once during each show and usually I'm crying because I'm laughing so hard. Keep up the great work and I'm happy to have found such a great show!
If you love to the group- you should check out the vlogs when it's Crarg with Kylie- and Rino. Those ones make my day! I actually go back and watch them when I need a pick me up. Those 3 are so fun!

Hi
We enjoy listening to your shows. Many helpful tips when planning or at WDW. Pete touched on this a bit how WDW hands out fast passes to fix things or suppose to pacify their customers. In, February with After Hours purchased in additional to our park hopper passes, went to the one at Animal Kingdom. We went early to get a jump on things, figured both passes should be slick. We went to Flight of Passage line was 45 min. Which went into a half be an hour into After hours. That was disappointing so we went to the Dinosaur ride. They shut that down until After Hours started, cast member told us. So we went to Mt. Everest, I rode & 1 time was good. Hubby did not want to. So by this time we go back to Flight of Passage. We stood in line, got into pod area; debugged like 5 times. We are all going this is not right. 20 minutes, finally the person closest to the door went to find a cast member. She came back the ride was broke & they never bothered to tell anyone. So we left as they did not know how long down. Go back to Dinosaur ride, ride that, jump in line again; that breaks down. We try to find the treats but to no avail. Everyone looking & upset 2 rides down. They put the treats I. the kiddie Dino land? Nothing open there??? Go back to Everest, rode again. Went to get a water as they said the concession there gave out the included treats. Yes but no to the water bottle. Same water bottle but would not give out. Finally we heard Flight back up. So we got to finally ride that as why we bought extra pass, anyway. We went a couple of times & it ended. We stopped at guest relations & gave is fast passes. We would have liked money back partially. It would have made more sense, disappointing. I wish you guys would do an After Hours show on each park, the ins - outs. We also did the Magic Kingdom one, totally worth it. Sorry kind of wordy, thanks again. Pete we are also DVC owners now, looking forward to February.😀Thanks to your show!

Love the DIS Unplugged! Was wondering what everyone's ranking of the four parks would be??

Thanks for the pod casts. They always are great to listen to, funny and give great ideas. I especially like the DVC shows, since I’m looking into buying.

Pete Werner
[/QUOTE]
dear wbmaster pete i am looking for wdw audio from epcot center ellens engery advneture furture world west from 2002 please send a link i saw disney page that had 260 wdw audio records can someone diret me to the mp3 page

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!