Welcome to the Disney Dream - December 26, 2017 - Cataway Cay Cruise thread!!

Love2TravelDCL

Earning My Ears
Hi. Are you sailing the Disney Dream December 26-29, 2017? Itinerary to Castaway Cay. This thread is for sharing of information, photos, questions, FE (Fish Extender)exchange sign ups, and getting to know each other.

Yes! Looking for fish extender participants.
Hi. We have a very small fish extender group put together on another site that can't be mentioned here - but is easy to find if you'd like to search for it. I can add you to that list if you'd like.
Looking forward to seeing you on our December 26th cruise to Castaway Cay!!!

Last edited:
Hi. We have a very small fish extender group put together on another site that can't be mentioned here - but is easy to find if you'd like to search for it. I can add you to that list if you'd like.
Looking forward to seeing you on our December 26th cruise to Castaway Cay!!!
Do you have room for another family?

Do you have room for another family?
Yes. We'd have a late FE group set up on another site that can't be mentioned here - but is easy to find if you'd like to search for it. Come visit us there and we'll get you included.

I just booked, so I'll check Facebook for a FE group, too. I had my eye on this cruise for over a year, but never committed to it because the prices were so high. Today I saw the VGT rates (lower than even insides were on opening day), and booked right away. So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!