Welcome to the new Forum!!

This is kinda cool ! I'm just a longtime fan of all things "Disney" here to chat about Mickey, Minnie, Parks, Animated Films and whatever else we find interesting about Disney !:santa:

I reckon Andy's Mom is an evil sex witch
Andy's dad isn't on the scene because she used him to sire Andy and then cast a spell on him so that he possessed Woody and thats why Woody is protective of Andy

all the other toys are possessed with the souls of her other sexual conquests

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself to you all.

I just found your wonderfull community where I can talk about DISNEY YAY!! I love all animations including dreamworks but Disney and Pixar are the best IMO.

I am 43 and live in the UK and am a HUGE Disney fan. Some people that know me think I am daft but then some 'get' me LOL. If I feel a bit fed up I just put on one of my films and I feel great again.

I look forward to sharing thoughts and info with you all, have a great disney day!!

Hi! I know what you mean! when i'm feeling specially down I love to watch Beauty and the Beast. Or any other Disney films, always makes me smile!

Hey, I'm the Disney Detective. I'm new to the DisBoard, but I have been a huge Disney fan since I was a young'in. I have a YouTube channel that is all Disney, all the time and I discuss Disney updates and also uncover some secrets of the House of Mouse. Here is my most recent video, which talks about my Top 3 most underrated and overrated Disney movies. Give it a click and enjoy!

Hi everyone!

Just like everyone else, I'm a huge fan of all things Disney - especially the movies. Would love to talk about people's favorite movies, what they think Disney can do in their upcoming movies, and more!

Hi, what stereo types do people think appear in Disney films and are they negative or positive ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!