Welcome to the New WISH Journals Board

Kelsie

DIS Veteran
I have been reading a lot of post where people are doing Journals at other sites. I thought is would be a good idea to have a board where we could journal our progress, ups and downs and thoughts without having them lost on the main board.

Each WISHer can have a their own post to journal, exercise, daily eating plans, successes, failures, etc.

I hope you enjoy the new board and that it in some way helps with your progress and maybe even help others who will learn from these posts.

The WISH Board is growing so quickly because of YOU!

I would love to read other's journals- here are some of the things I would like to see- starting weight since joining WISH, a breakdown of your goals and how they were met, and any tricks of the trade that made it easier for you to fit exercise in or eating balanced meals. I'm off to start my journal!! Thanks!!
Tara

Silly question, but do we post on other people's journals to support them, or do we just read them to learn more about them?

Originally posted by PRINCESS VIJA
Silly question, but do we post on other people's journals to support them, or do we just read them to learn more about them?
I'd like to know the answer to this, too. :)

I PMed Kelsie with this exact question. But mine was more of a comment. I thought it would be best to use the regular WISH board or PMs to reply and keep the journal for the Poster alone.

I've never known of a Journal that others can post to -- outsiders can usually on read the postings.

I also find it distractive when I want to read a persons journal to have to weed thru all the supportive replies.

Am I the only one?:D

I see your point Jody. If anyone is interested to comment on someone's journal they can send a pm if they want. Good idea! Did Kelsie get back to you on the official word on this yet?

I see a lot of posters adding comments to their title thread indicating comments welcome.

I think that I prefer that the journal be for the original journal person only to post, like Jody said. That way I can chart each week how I'm doing without searching from page to page for my own notes. Because I want to see how I did over the months.

But if someone wants others to post comments on their thread, then that's O.K. with me, too, if that is their preferance.
Thank you moderators for this board.

And best wishes and encouragement to everyone.

Sincerely, RaySharpton :)

:goodvibes Thank you so much for the wish board! I really believe that posting a daily journal is going to be a big help with a lifetime job!

Hopefully an admin sees this and lets me know if its ok....

I have a blog that I use for training and race updates would it be acceptable to just post the link to that as my wish journal or do I need to copy and past everything over?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!