We'll all be at WDW for parents' 39th Anniv...planning surprise

wanna-b-Tink

DIS Veteran
OK, I was talking to my sister today, and we are all planning to be at WDW in October 2005 during my parents' 39th wedding anniversary. They'll go off on their own for their 40th, but since we'll all be together for the '05 one, I thought, why don't we surprise them with something on their anniversary day??

So, I told my sister we should start thinking about this. They wouldn't go for a vow renewal, so here's my initial plan...

We're getting a grand villa for all of us for that week. I thought the night of October 8, we could have a separate room reserved for them somewhere else.

Second, we would have nice dinner reservations for them at the Yachtsman. They wouldn't go for V&As.

And, as the third surprise, we would have a fireworks cruise reserved for them.

So, if we start saving NOW, we should be able to pull this off without hurting our wallets much.

Comments?? Suggestions?? Think we could keep this a secret??

I think its a great idea! As for keeping it a secret, shouldn't be too hard. I for one would have to zipper my mouth shut because I'm such a big mouth, but I know most people are not that way. lol! Sounds like it will be a great time and a really nice surprise for your parents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter