• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Well all..just about ready to sign off and hit the road...

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hello all....former Magic 11/30 cruiser who leaves for the airport at 6 tomorrow morning...getting ready to "sing off" and hit the road to a great vacation.....so now spending tomorrow night in POR...then 4 nights on the Wonder....and then 7 nights back at POR.....looking forward to getting away....relaxing...and just reading my book with a cocktail in my hand.....nice talking to all lately.....gonna miss the computer for 13 days....will file a report when we get back........thanks all....off to a "WONDERFUL" vacation instead of the "MAGICAL" one....but it will be great...

Tom

:bounce: :Pinkbounc YIPPEE!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :earsboy: :earsgirl: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Tom, I can't WAIT to read your trip report! :)

Have a great 50th birthday and if you feel inclined we'd love to read your "Live from the Wonder" reports! :)

It is 2:30 in the morning here and woke up and now cannot sleep....so I guess I am up for the day....well...just 3 hours to go to leave for the airport......thanks all and will see you soon....lime green ribbon on the hat and ready to go.....gonna be great to meet all the DIS boarders....
Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter