• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We'll be on our way..

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Tomorrow, 5 AM wake up call.

It's a trip that nearly wasn't. One of our dogs is at the vet, not a kennel, she ingested something that she shouldn't. I do exchanges on the Exchange board here, and little bitty Yahtzee markers surprised me and popped out when I opened the pen. Sure enough, nosey doggie came over and ate one...it's a bitty thing, but may be stuck somewhere, because she keeps coughing, or maybe just her throat is sore. OK...she's in good hands, there are emergency numbers, and I can relax, this is much easier said than done. DH is not as worried, and well, he may be right.

I've wanted this trip so badly...got to see and stay at savannah view AKV...see my DCuz, meet spicycat and hopefully other disers. Blizzard Beach's lazy river, here we come!!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Hi Bobbi!
Have a really great time! Your four-footed friend is in good hands and hopefully will be good as new upon your return. Enjoy!

Sorry to hear about your pup's mishap but don't worry. She couldn't be at a safer place, right?

Have fun and we'll look forward to hearing all about AKL from spicycat and you.:cool1:

Sorry to hear about your dog! I hope she's feeling better soon.

Have a great trip. I can't wait to read your (and Spiceycat's) trip reports !!

Hey Bobbi,

Glad to hear you have a good vet you can feel confident in. Enjoy your stay. I am sure it will be wonderful.

Rob

Have a great trip! Try not to worry to much about your doggie. The vet will take great care of her.
:goodvibes

Thank you, I appreciate your throughts about our lab, (her name is Emma)...I just checked here to say, We're on our way. You guys have a good weekend, it's 40 degrees here!!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. I'll save my 15,000 post for my trip report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter