Well I got a blue membership card?

What happened was that Disney released a studio and a one bed-room from maintenance at the same time for the whole month of June and first of July. I just happened to be on the RAT when I seen it. And I didn't even get my first choice of dates, I had to push my trip back like one week just to be able to get just two days in a studio. They went ultra fast!
wow! awesome.....

Requested my activation code today on the phone and a membership card (Stated it could take up to 8 weeks). Hoping for a blue card like you all... Happy day!! Ready to look at their website and start vacation planning :)

Requested my activation code today on the phone and a membership card (Stated it could take up to 8 weeks). Hoping for a blue card like you all... Happy day!! Ready to look at their website and start vacation planning :)

If you need it any earlier, you can print a copy of the digital one, which is good for 3 months.

I believe all the physical cards are blue.

They had a studio and a one bedroom pulled out for maintenance, I'm thinking, and one day in April they released both of them for the whole month of June and part of July. I just happened to be stalking the RAT at the right time. It took me a bit to score just two nights of the what, 35-40 nights that were available, but I did. I had to push back my trip by a week just to land them, but I did it. I have never stayed CL, always wanted to, but I just can't see the value with what Disney ask for their CL rooms. Most likely will be my only CL stay.
Did you already stay and how was it?

we closed about a month ago on a resale contract and I just got a blue membership card in the mail today... Any word yet on if the discounts will work for me?

we closed about a month ago on a resale contract and I just got a blue membership card in the mail today... Any word yet on if the discounts will work for me?
Just out of curiosity, did you ask for the cards or did they just automatically get sent to you?

Did not ask for one.
Wow that' cool. I was hoping that would happen for us as well but so far it has not. We closed on our resale at the end of April so I guess we'e not gonna luck out. Also, I would think it wi'l work for you for merchandise and dining discounts since I've read about people able to get those types of discounts with the white digital card. I'm hoping that'l at least work for us when we are there at the end of this month:)

I got a blue card, too. Right when my account was set up I was able to request one, but shortly after that it switched to white on the website. My blue one showed up in the mail and it has worked for discounts at Aulani at least.

Have a great trip!

Interesting, did not know that you could look online to see if you have a white or blue card!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter