We're back! Any ?'s

campingcorgi

<font color=blue>Will work for a chance to live at
We are back from another super trip to FW! I'll post a more detailed trip report on that board later, but wanted to hit the high spots here.

Stayed on the 1700 loop--my favorite! They tried us on 1600 but had assigned a narrow 11 foot site. We got in but couldn't use the slide-out and awning both. Called from the house phone and they apologized and gave us 1726--a 15 foot wide site. Great site!!

We love the bus changes! We never had to wait more than 5 minutes for any bus inside FW, except for a bus to the Studios. We waited from 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. for that one, and then two buses pulled up. Obviously a problem there, but oh well. It only happened once. There were plenty of boats running, too. We took boats to MK, WL, and the Contemporary.

We rented a golf cart, and loved it as usual. It seems as if we got a discount for keeping it longer than a week--came to about $40 a day, including tax. They are making a parking lot for golfcarts at the Outpost area. That will be nice. Another change I noticed is that you can now drive golf carts behind the Meadows and over the bridge again. We liked that.

They are making a hitch bypass on the opposite side of the road from the incoming hitch bypass. This will be a help for people leaving.

Trails End has take-out meals now. You pay regular price and get a large and a small take-out container to pack full. This was nice for us with a 2-year-old, and we saw several people doing this. We also asked about the refillable mugs, and were told they honor any mug with the Trails End logo.

If I think of anything else, I'll post again.

Sounds like you had a great trip! Glad to hear the new bus schedule works well. That was our only dissapointment last trip. Can't wait to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter