Were Back!!!!!

vicnmickey

I wish I was Cruising
We just got home from a long day of traveling, so I will make this quick. We had an amazing time and I can definately see why people can get addicted to DCL. We were treated like queens and kings the whole time. My daughter actually got tired of being called princess. Our servers were Deniz(Turkey) and Iveta(Bulgaria), they were both amazing.
I am still moving a little, they suggested taking Bonine for a couple more days too see if my sea legs go away. I will post a trip report when I get more time. Now the fun starts, unpacking and developing 20 some rolls of film:eek:

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time. Only one more day of work and then we sail!

Looking forward to reading your trip report, glad you had a WONDERful time!!!

Andy

I'm glad you had a "Magical" trip!! Can't wait to read your trip reports.

Jennifer

Glad to hear you had a great time. We are approaching 70 days til we go and I'm ready to go NOW!!!! (Mentally that is :D )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter