We're going to disney world

an_evans

Mouseketeer
WAHOOOO!!!!

We went for our honeyomoon seven years ago but this is our first trip with children. I can't wait till we go.

Reservations are being made to day for around the week of March 18th :rotfl:

How old are your kids? Where are you staying? Wishing you a magical time pixiedust:

Glad to hear somenone else will be there with us. We'll be there that week as well. Staying at OKW with DW, DS 8 and DD 5. We just got our tax refund so everything is paid in full!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :woohoo:
Where are you staying? Wear some green and we'll keep an eye out for you.

an_evans said:
WAHOOOO!!!!

We went for our honeyomoon seven years ago but this is our first trip with children. I can't wait till we go.

Reservations are being made to day for around the week of March 18th :rotfl:
We're going to be there at the same time!!! We'll be staying at the Pop Century! Have a great time. I can hardly wait!!!! :cool1: pixiedust:

xraydave said:
Glad to hear somenone else will be there with us. We'll be there that week as well. Staying at OKW with DW, DS 8 and DD 5. We just got our tax refund so everything is paid in full!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :woohoo:
Where are you staying? Wear some green and we'll keep an eye out for you.
Isn't it a wonderful feeling to have it paid in full before you get there?!!! I don't know how to act. Most vacations that I've done haven't been like that but they haven't been like Disney either! pixiedust: :cool1: :banana:

Congratulations! Have a great vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter