We're Going to Disneyland (Surprise!!!)

Goof-abulous

Mouseketeer
YAAAAAAAA!

:cool1: This is my Disney Dance
:banana: This is my excited to be going to Disney Dance
:wizard: This is my friend who surprised my dd5 and I to a trip to Disneyland
:rotfl:This is the way I felt when I found out we were going in August!:cheer2:

Want to do the best thing you could every think of for a friend? Surprise them with a trip to Disney. That is exactly what my dear friend did.

Imagine a trip to the Disney store for a promised "fabulous sale" only to be hood winked into the most fabulous surprise of all.

Picture entering into the store to purchase some shirts that are on sale. As you walk to the back of the store there is a line of salespeople standing just in front of you. One of them takes a step toward you and to your surprise, says your name and hands you an envelope with your name on it. What do you do......You look dumb-founded :confused3 at everyone around. Then you hear from the salespeople as well as customers in on the surprise....."You're going to Disneyland"........."Oh my goodness :woohoo: , your kidding, how did this happen, what" and the list of dumb comments leaves your mouth. Then your friend looks at you and says "Gottcha".

It took me some time to come down from the ceiling :yay: and realize that I wasn't dreaming :goodvibes . I can't wait to get there with my dd's 5, 17 and my friend and see all the exciting things there are to do and see in DL. We are going August 23-29.

Disneyland here we come! :smooth:

http://www.***************.com/ticker/user_tickers/28072006134340.gif http://www.***************.com/ticker/user_tickers/28072006134340.gif.png

WOW! Your friend sounds like a really great person! What an awesome thing to do.

Have a MAGICAL time! pixiedust:

Wow! The fun has already started, and you're not even there yet! :cool1:

That's an awesome surprise, and you have an even awesomer friend! Hope you all have a wonderful time! :grouphug: :banana: :cheer2:

At first, by your title, I thought you were going to surprise your kids with a trip to Disneyland ~ How cool!

Then when I read about the envelope at the Disney Store, I thought, "Oh, my gosh! She won a trip!"

But the real surprise was even better than either of those! What a dear friend you have. And how awesome that you get to go to Disneyland! WOOHOO! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter