We're Going to Paris! February 2019 Exercise Challenge

Again with the color changes! What a motivated group we are. Congrats to MikeNamez for reaching manège parc d'attractions Rouge, and to PollyannaMom, sophy1996, and piglet1979 for reaching très amusant Vert! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Incredibly, our team is sitting at 99% and just 56 minutes short of goal. I have no doubt we will hit green by tomorrow! Great job, everyone!

Are you a Pirate or a Princess? It's time to decide as we take in the Festival of Pirates and Princesses. As described in this article:

"Mischief and magic is afoot in this incredible celebration. The fest kicks off with a “Disney Pirate or Princess” stage show which starts at opposite ends of the parks. Disneyland’s much-loved princesses convene at Fantasyland and the Pirate Crew assembles on Main Street USA before they eventually converge on Central Plaza in front of the Castle for a showstopping finale. Guests can choose what side you’d like to be on before joining in on the fun with your favorite Disney characters." (from Disney Addicts site)

Festival-of-Pirates.jpg

If you're Team Pirates, this is for you:

Team Princesses, I've got you covered, too:

And then they meet:

Since I've been known to talk to animals more than once (okay, every chance I get) and to burst into song without warning, I'll have to go with Team Princesses. What about you?

(P.S. It looks to me like the Pirate side might have more fun!)

Last edited:

We absolutely cannot leave DLP without some souvenirs so let's take care of that.

I'd like the petit dejeuner Remi mug as well,
the orange Minnie ears from the earlier video (and maaaaaybe the purple ones too :p)
and this Christmas ornament:
31fUpqDJGXL._SY355_.jpg

(which wasn't in the video, but I looked online because I must have an ornament from every trip!)

The last show looks great, and I am also "Team Princess".

I got in a bonus 20 minutes this morning thanks to cleaning up from more snow, so that finishes me at 520 minutes.

Merci d'avoir hébergé février @Twilight Sparkle!!

We have a little time before our big send-off, so it's a last minute free-for-all. If there's something you really had hoped to do on this trip that we just haven't done or that you maybe want to do again (more crepes, @Zhoen ?), share it here and consider it done.

I'm going to go ride Blanche Neige et les Sept Nains and Les Voyages de Pinocchio. Then I'll run back to the hotel to have a quick refresh at the Celestia Spa before meeting everyone for the nighttime show.

20-minute walk and 40 minutes of yard work (we're between bouts of snow)

1260/1200

I vote for the Pirates side. Yay, girl Pirates!

Then I'm just going to sit on a bench and people-watch for a bit, taking the park (Disneyland park) in.

Merci beaucoup, Twilight Sparkle!

I will buy a couple of snowglobes, one for my daughter that collects, them, and one for Twilight Sparkles as a thank-you gift for guiding us on our tour! I'll totally be on the pirate side, no questions, but then I'll be back at the hotel, ordering ridiculous quantities of room service in my fancy-schmancy suite while I still can!

Whew! I didnt think I would make it, but I'm adding a final 100 minutes to push me to the finish!! I did 25 minutes at lunch yesterday and 25 on the bike when I got home. Then today I managed 30 walking during lunch and a break at work, and 20 riding the bike at home.

600/600

To round out my Disneyland Paris trip, I am definitely going to get a DLP Hotel pin to commemorate our fancy accommodations. And I will definitely check out the Dragon under the castle and get about a million crepes and macarons!!! Thanks so much for hosting, @Twilight Sparkle !! This was a really fun idea!!

I will buy a couple of snowglobes, one for my daughter that collects, them, and one for Twilight Sparkles as a thank-you gift for guiding us on our tour! I'll totally be on the pirate side, no questions, but then I'll be back at the hotel, ordering ridiculous quantities of room service in my fancy-schmancy suite while I still can!

Awww! Merci beaucoup! You are so sweet!

I'd like the petit dejeuner Remi mug as well,
the orange Minnie ears from the earlier video (and maaaaaybe the purple ones too :p)
and this Christmas ornament:
31fUpqDJGXL._SY355_.jpg

(which wasn't in the video, but I looked online because I must have an ornament from every trip!)

The last show looks great, and I am also "Team Princess".

I got in a bonus 20 minutes this morning thanks to cleaning up from more snow, so that finishes me at 520 minutes.

Merci d'avoir hébergé février @Twilight Sparkle!!

Love the ornament! Et de rien!

20-minute walk and 40 minutes of yard work (we're between bouts of snow)

1260/1200

I vote for the Pirates side. Yay, girl Pirates!

Then I'm just going to sit on a bench and people-watch for a bit, taking the park (Disneyland park) in.

Merci beaucoup, Twilight Sparkle!

Sounds like a lovely way to use your free time. I need to do more of that! And you're welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!