Western Caribbean Port Exursions

spage89

Earning My Ears
Hi!
My and my fiance are cruising on the Disney Fantasy for our honeymoon on September 28 doing the Western Caribbean 7 night cruise. We are stopping at Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth and Castaway Cay. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the snorkelling at these ports and which they thought was the best? Any suggestions on which port excursions are the best would be appreciated as well. Thanks!

Congratulations on your wedding! In Grand Cayman, you can't beat stingray city and the reefs around there for snorkeling https://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/ offers catamaran trips that will take you were you want to go!!

Cozumel offers great snorkeling too and I don't know about Jamaica because we did Dunn's River falls

Thanks for your advice. Did you find Stingray City to be busy? I have heard it can be quite busy. Did you do the tours through Disney or did you book them separately?

Its very shallow, you really don't need to snorkel that much at that stop but we did two other places where it was about 10 ft of water wit easy snorkeling and not too busy at all. I'm sure it depends on the day, how many ships in port

cozumel chankanaab had fabulous snorkeling right off the beach.

We did Western way back in 2010. We did Channakaab. It’s a fantastic place. Great snorkeling.

In Grand Cayman we did the Reef and Wreck Snorkel. Thumbs up! GC is fantastic for snorkeling or diving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter