Western Kid's Navigators

BuzznBelle'smom

<font color=red>There are tomato-ey paw prints all
I can't seem to find these on any of the sites, so I'm asking for help. Belle specifically wants to know about the Goofy Giggle Gala, but in general we're thinking about which activities the kids want to do (Belle, in particular, is a big planner!). Any help would be appreciated.

I tried both of them before I posted...they have the Eastern, but not the Western, and I'm not sure if these will be on the same days. It's not a major deal, but the kids' cat was killed yesterday, and I've been using the cruise planning as a distraction--poor things, they've been sobbing for hours!

Barb DOES have them on the www.castawayclub.com site!

Go to Navigators, click on MAGIC WESTERN 7-DAY NAVIGATORS and the kids Navigators are included on that page.

I'm so sorry to hear about the cat, I know how heartbreaking it was to me as a child when my cat died. :(

Thanks so much, Michelle! I had looked, but obviously not hard enough. I'll print them out so Belle can study them to her heart's content. P.S. We adopted a kittren from the SPCA today--that brightened their day!

Actually, I have ATT, and I'm not sure how I managed to miss them on both yours and Barb's sites--that's what surprised me, that neither of you would have them, I know you both work hard to have all this stuff. But, I printed them out now, the only problem left is getting Belle to only choose SOME of the activities...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter