Westgate Vacation Villas?

I was wondering the same. One of my DH’s clients offered to rest us a 3 bedroom for less than $100 per night. But the waterpark charge is putting me off. I know it’s a deal, but I’m still not convinced

You will not be required to do timeshare pitch if you rent elsewhere. If they try to push the timeshare tell them your spouse isn’t with you, recently divorced, or just filed bankruptcy. They will leave you alone since you wouldn’t qualify.
Sweet. I’ll tell them when I get there that I just filed bankruptcy and have no job. :rotfl:

I was wondering the same. One of my DH’s clients offered to rest us a 3 bedroom for less than $100 per night. But the waterpark charge is putting me off. I know it’s a deal, but I’m still not convinced[/QUOTE
But i wonder if you are going through an owner instead of booking directly, if you will get the waterpark included. :scratchin

i just booked a week through my friend's mom. she has stayed here before with her kids and says its fine. we had cut our vacation to 5 nights because of the crazy costs but now we have extended it to 9 nights, 2 on property at UOR and 7 here to do disney stuff. the reviews are making me nervous but the price is unbeatable. i would like to request a quiet place but since i have a guest certificate from interval, so far i only have a confirmation number, no details on whether it's 2 BR villa/deluxe villa/loft villa. are there more updated sections? the pics look like early 90s RV interiors lol

I’d call them and have them find your reservation (if it is already in their system). Ask what units you will likely be assigned and see if they can attach a request to your reservation. Town Center is the newest area. The villas are old and in need of an update, but will be fine if you aren’t too fussy. We have had to move because the first unit we were assigned had all kinds of problems. It took a while, but they did move us to a better unit. If you are not happy with the first one they give you, just ask nicely for a change.

Ours is a 2br villa. Outdated is fine but I am reading stories about it being dirty and loud. Those are my big worries. I can handle the sales pressure, this is the only way we could afford disney when I was a kid so I've been to a handful of the presentations (not obligated to go here but am going to act interested until they assign our room)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter