"We've gone too far"-A sister trip with surprise guest Irma! Sept 2017 - Completed 4/16

Christmas decorations, cont w/California Adventure!

Buena Vista Street
mLaZNeI.jpg
MjOSvTL.jpg

A fun train at the base of the tree. It doesn't move but does blow smoke occasionally
qs3UYIw.jpg

L8dg99I.jpg
wnLQYiT.jpg

Saw this in the window of Trolley Treats!
ufuKPK6.jpg

2BqDVzs.jpg

Hollywoodland
They did more basic, shiny garlands, which I think also fit the land. But not too many actual lights, so at night it wasn't very impressive (though in daylight with sunshine it looked nice)
BAad1rx.jpg
qOrZtLt.jpg
Xiteb0z.jpg

Carsland
X6IIycC.jpg
4lwCnWw.jpg

I was actually a bit underwhelmed this year, since the Haul-o-ween decorations were just so amazing!
mymsgIw.jpg
4GQTlMv.jpg
GQvr2QK.jpg

fYHcdBA.jpg
NLCQCFg.jpg
8kMGID6.jpg
rYor4dz.jpg
Hq8QYGP.jpg
XUMVGBx.jpg
76c3F8w.jpg
3ywaYTc.jpg
6Y9Nlhs.jpg
39MB488.jpg

Gingerbread Cozy Cone Motel inside the office!
P5k8hWp.jpg

Decorations, cont...

Grizzly Peak

Super cute lights in mason jars
rDhtwYa.jpg
hlXVoCf.jpg

81Gvlik.jpg

This bear was something else!
1F9UyjB.jpg
giphy.gif

Redwood Creek Trail was set up as a whole activity area with a rustic Santa meet
hagNCrM.jpg
0tZi6rg.jpg
sKbjH84.jpg

A letter-scavenger hunt; I think it spelled out Santa Claus, but I didn't have a pen to keep track!
7s04Yby.jpg

Jingle Bridge-fun to hear kids run across it!
JJkFB8a.jpg

Reindeer station on top of the place where Santa meets
uoZN5si.jpg

A present for Chip and Dale (I think they meet occasionally here)
hXJiE73.jpg

Pacific Wharf
3Ka5KUl.jpg
m1qLh5R.jpg
fOOSjcH.jpg

Really cool to have garlands themed for each restaurant
Oi8Gpr6.jpg
baT8CFv.jpg
29J1PcM.jpg
40Hg7NU.jpg

A Bug's Land
Gj1xyBJ.jpg
Iz2xrlM.jpg
Z7zDxy4.jpg

Displays on Coco outside the Bug's Land theatre, which was hosting a movie preview for Coco
Mxs0a1g.jpg
NIRJllH.jpg
aunORmd.jpg

Paradise Garden
Set up in a Feliz Navidad theme
k7QCZiB.jpg
0SNS4Pe.jpg

Downtown Disney
Don't have a photo of the tree, but I love the twinkle tree lights (can you tell I have a thing about twinkle lights)
QWynEud.jpg
giphy.gif

Disneyland Hotel
Love the retro theme and how every tower was decorated in that theme

Fantasy Tower and lobby
WenFrVI.jpg
vSkGIcL.jpg
MkGy6oR.jpg
obYyOlf.jpg
oDFKYbC.jpg
irapcIm.jpg

My attempt at an artsy Instagram photo!
Lh2wJl2.jpg

Santa meet location
dmyLPER.jpg

Adventure Tower
thEOwuS.jpg
kxXLw7E.jpg

Frontier Tower
VjQRWxP.jpg

Paradise Pier Hotel
gV8Wdb1.jpg
G1mCDkU.jpg
SxhMtxB.jpg

Grand Californian Hotel
One of my favorite things this holiday season has been just relaxing in the lobby on one of the cozy chairs and listening to the pianist/carolers. I will definitely need to do that in December at WDW!

Exterior - you can't tell by the trees, but they are just full of lights!
LMMPQFQ.jpg
nbbVZBn.jpg

Lobby with huge tree!
DjH62Gi.jpg
SeAwltJ.jpg
GDtwlbv.jpg
2MigdRH.jpg

Gingerbread house
vKOcA57.jpg

Coming up - Entertainment, Ride overlays, Food, Character outfits!

I’m all caught up now, thanks for the DL updates as well I really enjoy them, Thanksgiving dinner looks great in the park.

Wow for the low crowds and the amount of things you guys were able to do. We loved FQ also, so inviting and relaxed atmosphere. It looks like fun with all the characters there that night! Cool!

Sorry it took me a while to catch up, but wow you sure did a lot while you were at WDW in a short amount of time! Love all the comparisons to DLR too - I must admit all the rides there are better, Space Mountain, Pirates, Buzz...I really love them there! Or maybe I am just bored with WDW. But holy cow, I cannot believe you were in the same Star Tours as Mark Hamill!!! I'm so jealous! That is amazing!
Loved your meal at CRT - we ate there too in August, and it was better than I remembered it to be. My charcuterie plate looked different from yours though, haha. Glad to know that Disney was taking care of people during the Hurricane! I'd totally want to ride out a hurricane there if I had to. Wow thanksgiving in DL, was it super packed? It sounded like you were able to do so much though. I am definitely getting the Maxpass thing when I go again. Love all the holiday decorations!

Loved all the Disneyland xmas pictures! I haven't been to DL yet but I reallllly want to and now you are making me want to go during the holidays!

I have always wanted to go to Disneyland--it is definitely on my list (soon I hope!) Your pictures make me really think Christmas is the time to go!! I also LOVE twinkle lights!!! :)

A little late but I'm joining in and all caught up!

It must have been so stressful re-arranging your trip because of the storm! But at least you were able to get there earlier! Major ew to that barefoot person shoving their feet everywhere on the plane!

Your first day at Epcot sounds so fun! The crowds really were super low. And don't feel bad, I had such a hard time finding those Remys at first!

45 min wait for FoP? That's incredible!

Wow you guys crushed it at MK with low waits and FPs! Looks like it was such a fun night!

Omg I can't believe you were one of the people on Star Tours with Mark Hamill! What an awesome experience for you!

Love all the Disneyland holiday pictures, so pretty!

I’m all caught up now, thanks for the DL updates as well I really enjoy them, Thanksgiving dinner looks great in the park.

Wow for the low crowds and the amount of things you guys were able to do. We loved FQ also, so inviting and relaxed atmosphere. It looks like fun with all the characters there that night! Cool!
Yes, FQ will now always have a special place in my heart! I would totally be happy to stay there again, but I also want to check out so many of the other resorts!
Sorry it took me a while to catch up, but wow you sure did a lot while you were at WDW in a short amount of time! Love all the comparisons to DLR too - I must admit all the rides there are better, Space Mountain, Pirates, Buzz...I really love them there! Or maybe I am just bored with WDW. But holy cow, I cannot believe you were in the same Star Tours as Mark Hamill!!! I'm so jealous! That is amazing!
Loved your meal at CRT - we ate there too in August, and it was better than I remembered it to be. My charcuterie plate looked different from yours though, haha. Glad to know that Disney was taking care of people during the Hurricane! I'd totally want to ride out a hurricane there if I had to. Wow thanksgiving in DL, was it super packed? It sounded like you were able to do so much though. I am definitely getting the Maxpass thing when I go again. Love all the holiday decorations!
Surprisingly, DL on Thanksgiving wasn't toooo bad. I mean, it definitely was busy, but with Maxpass we were able to get so many FPs pretty easily. And actually, the crowds got lower as the day went on! We did Pirates first and the line looped over the bridge and past the walkway towards The French Market Cafe. But a couple hours later and the line was barely out of the courtyard.
Loved all the Disneyland xmas pictures! I haven't been to DL yet but I reallllly want to and now you are making me want to go during the holidays!
I have always wanted to go to Disneyland--it is definitely on my list (soon I hope!) Your pictures make me really think Christmas is the time to go!! I also LOVE twinkle lights!!! :)
It is definitely great! I just love living so close that I can hop over there for a few hours.

Something that is definitely different for Christmas is we don't have parties, so all of the holiday entertainment is open for everyone. I think that is definitely nicer than only having the Christmas parade during the party, unless you come the crazy busy Christmas weeks!

A little late but I'm joining in and all caught up!

It must have been so stressful re-arranging your trip because of the storm! But at least you were able to get there earlier! Major ew to that barefoot person shoving their feet everywhere on the plane!

Your first day at Epcot sounds so fun! The crowds really were super low. And don't feel bad, I had such a hard time finding those Remys at first!

45 min wait for FoP? That's incredible!

Wow you guys crushed it at MK with low waits and FPs! Looks like it was such a fun night!

Omg I can't believe you were one of the people on Star Tours with Mark Hamill! What an awesome experience for you!

Love all the Disneyland holiday pictures, so pretty!
It was definitely stressful leading up to it, but I think once I pulled the trigger it was just go go go! And it helped that my sister works from home and my mom is sooo accommodating that they were able to get some things prepared while I was at work. And because I live at home I didn't have to worry about arranging for everything in that way.

I really loved all the low crowds, but I think I've been spoiled for all time! :tongue: Though I think it was great for a first visit, because we were able to do everything, including things I don't really care about repeating. So now future visits I know which to prioritize and which to skip!

(Oh and spoiler alert for a much later day, I did find Remy. Turns out they had taken all of the figurines down for the hurricane, so there was a reason I couldn't find him!)

Christmas at Disneyland - Entertainment

Some photos/videos/gifs and reviews of the entertainment options at Disneyland during Christmas, and there are a lot!

A Christmas Fantasy Parade
The basic Christmas parade. Main difference between DLR and WDW is the DL parade runs during the day and is available for everyone to see the entire holiday season, not just people attending the Christmas party. It is definitely a long and slow moving parade and the song can get stuck in your head very easily! But I still love it!

These pics are taken on Thanksgiving when it was over 90 degrees! We all felt so bad for the people dressed up in warm costumes!

Opening & Santa's mailbox
I think the Toy Soldiers were gone last year which was very sad; but I was happy to see them this year!
A5Trt8N.jpg
LL1FUWS.jpg
AnTl5sr.jpg
TIc2boP.jpg

Winter Wonderland unit
s3rPH7G.jpg
wYr8vbl.jpg
aczLZ3h.jpg
10kVN1s.jpg
f7F3ipy.jpg
04zHPm8.jpg

Gingerbread unit
Love how Goofy has blueprints!
YixQsoo.jpg
mILRTCx.jpg
2HOSUx9.jpg

Yule Ball (Princess) unit
KfjrVBn.jpg
GM6pxrY.jpg
gYQc6y6.jpg
hgmHwzv.jpg
sGOMaDY.jpg
iKlQZva.jpg

Santa Toy Factory unit
I love how Jessie scolds the army man when he drives too fast!
am8Pj3H.jpg
iPdas9K.jpg
arvrY11.jpg
uh1IJFN.jpg
cpDG3Xw.jpg
Clg0vKa.jpg
vSBI31s.jpg

Santa unit
Ix6G69z.jpg
vvql7t4.jpg
gpOVWh8.jpg
I59SlO5.jpg

Entertainment, cont.

Candlelight Processional

This is an event which is very different than the version at Epcot. Rather than having performances in the theatre and showing 3x per day for most of December, ours is on a stage built in front of Main Street Station in the center of Town Square and has 2 performances a night for one weekend. Walt started it in 1958, so despite the crowd issues and craziness with planning, they continue to do it. I have never actually been and didn't even know about it until a few years ago, as Disney doesn't advertise it. You can only get seats if you are a VIP guest (so Club 33 member, Disney exec, celebrity). Some normal people can fill in empty chairs right before showtime, but it isn't guaranteed and you never know where they are going to pull people out of the crowd. Some people literally get to the park 1 hr before its open to line up and stake out a spot on some benches or curb!

This year I decided to go ahead and attend as a disboard friend was coming in from out of town (Zach will eventually talk about it in his TR here). 2 years ago we went to the parks that day and were caught up in the crowds, so saw glimpses of it, but couldn't watch the whole thing. This year I ended up showing up to the parks about noon and through a stroke of luck got a curb spot as someone else had vacated it, thinking everyone was waiting for the parade. Zach and Dina (another disboards member) were eating lunch at DCA so they came over to meet me about 2pm. Before then I spread out (I had brought our Fantasmic seat cushions from Thanksgiving) and read my book/goofed on my phone; I also made friends with other people waiting around me.

Eventually they made it over and Zach held the spots for a bit while I grabbed lunch and Dina went on some rides, but then we all camped out for the last few hours. For most of the day they only allowed people to sit in one row on the curb (which was taped off), as the area behind us was used as a walkway. There was an annoying couple who tried to stand within the taped area but behind us, but who got mad at us for getting annoyed at them for crowding us, even though the Disney CMs would have shooed them away very shortly. Anyways, we ended up getting a spot right against the rope, with the area in front of us just VIP chairs, so we had a great view! People were stacked up behind us and it was just insanely packed!

n7xIPqX.jpg
WYzWWER.jpg

No one knew who the narrarator was going to be, and the rumor was it would be someone so famous they didn't want to overcrowd even more than expected. A lot of people, including me, thought it'd be Mark Hammill. We were wrong, and it ended up being Chris Hemsworth, which we only found out at 4:30 when he came out to do the sound check! He was a very good narrator, with his lovely accent and deep voice.
TAHquGD.jpg

The actual event itself is spectacular!

Thousands of carolers proceed down Main Street and through the Town Square singing carols, before filling up the stands.
JjcEgiA.jpg

Loved the trumpeters on the roof of Main Street Station and just the spectacular nature of it all!
1vxF30Q.jpg
giphy.gif

I think one of my favorite parts was when they had the entire crowd sing Silent Night

TCouzv4.jpg

Now, it was definitely awesome and a cool experience, but I don't think I would bother again, unless the narrator was just outstanding. And if someone was visiting, I would first, a) do not plan on doing it because getting a good spot will take up most of your day (there are tricks and ways to get a spot, but it's complicated and annoying), and b) don't even plan on going to Disneyland that day as the crowds are crazy! I will definitely be going to the version in Epcot though, even though I don't think it could live up to this!

Christmas Entertainment, cont.

World of Color

They have a special World of Color Christmas show too. They also have special Christmas fireworks, which, like the parade, happen for regular guests. I saw them after Fantasmic on Thanksgiving but didn't take photos.

For World of Color, now, unpopular opinion-I don't love it! I really don't go to it that often. I saw the Christmas one 2 years ago and wasn't too impressed. And even the normal one wasn't that great (for a regular; I think if you visit, you'd love it). I'd take Fantasmic any day over World of Color. But, I went ahead and booked a dining package after the Candlelight Processional so I could see it. And I lucked out on spots again, as even though I only showed up 10 min before showtime and was standing at the back, they happened to open up another area right next to me and I was able to move into a railing spot so had an unobstructed view (well except for light posts)!

5lq1QKo.jpg
YsqmuX1.jpg
OrgSoQ0.jpg

I honestly had forgotten they had totally redone World of Color Christmas last year and it was great! They really switched around the music, so rather than having a whole Frozen section, they included clips with their other Disney movies. And they did a Princess/Prince part set to "Baby it's Cold Outside", which totally worked!

My favorite fountain part, creating a Christmas Tree!
VlbZsC3.jpg
giphy.gif

And my favorite part of the show, which luckily I happened to be taping! It's supposed to be Goofy plugging in Christmas lights, which explains the chaos!
XCXu9D8.jpg
6x6B7En.jpg

So I really liked this version! Very impressed with the changes!

Christmas at Disneyland- Entertainment (final part)

Festival of Holidays

Last year Disneyland created DCA's Festival of Holidays. Food booths were added which were basically Food & Wine, Christmas edition. I think they also did the same thing at Epcot. They also provided more entertainment acts, with small 20 minute sets around the park throughout the day. And I think it totally works!

I do want to say though, I'm worried that I heard Epcot removed some storytellers and put some other entertainers in place. I do not like that change! Epcot feels like a place for storytellers not dance groups! So I really hope next year they don't take out all storytellers, as I really want to see them!

Toy Soldiers
This is hands down my favorite act! Very talented guys and an awesome show!
H18XbSl.jpg
ukYxmt4.jpg
9HjaBI6.jpg
bjFm0sv.jpg
35LVgoP.jpg
giphy.gif

Blue 31 Dance Company
Representing Diwali, an Indian dance group, who are also very talented and great at getting the crowd involved!
oqpYNzd.jpg
pnwxqfa.jpg

Mostly Kosher
Representing Hanukkah, a band fusing Jewish songs with modern musical types. They are fun and actually pulled me up to dance since I was sitting too close to the stage! (Another solo trip so no photos!)
uG1R0mP.jpg
CdotYMz.jpg

Mariachi Divas
Representing Feliz Navidad, they perform both the 20 minute set and on some evenings during a Sunset Concert. Only got one photo though because they bring up kids to play bells and I didn't want to take too many photos of other people's kids!
F8rkzza.jpg

The Sound
Representing Kwanzaa, they are an acapella group who sings Christmas songs with an R&B twist, as well as a song about Kwanzaa. Very good too!
oc4NAJL.jpg

Elena's Musical Arrival
I don't know if this happens during the year as well as at Christmas... but it was on the Festival of Holidays sheet, so I'm putting it here. Basically a float with dancers and Elena come out. Fine, but nothing earth shattering
0V4R5Br.jpg
Ia0paus.jpg

Feliz Navidad Street Party
We actually came across this by accident 2 years ago, and it was very cute! Just fun and dancing. Not really a parade, as the float comes out and parks and then goes back, but plenty of dancers and songs! But there are also these slightly-creepy paper-mache type mini floats, which I find hilarious; Mrs. Claus with cookies is always a hoot!

4wMubF9.jpg
a3ajhTA.jpg

The Three Caballeros are the stars of the show; the performers actually are chained into the top so they dance around in a circle but don't come down.
V0svx2Y.jpg
giphy.gif

nASmGrM.jpg
Y6P9Ju5.jpg

t8Cafto.jpg
j9nbXd3.jpg
D4IiPeP.jpg
giphy.gif

Mickey and Minnie eventually join in!
PJOsgrE.jpg
OmGP3wq.jpg

aoKiAKS.jpg
CM1LHOj.jpg

ptQ9hyh.jpg
IpyqUSu.jpg
Qx98JIJ.jpg
1WAeITF.jpg
qNH3qpJ.jpg

And to end it all, a vacuum cleaner all dressed up!
o2WmoxA.jpg

I'll try to finish up Christmas stuff soon and get back to September!

This is an event which is very different than the version at Epcot. Rather than having performances in the theatre and showing 3x per day for most of December, ours is on a stage built in front of Main Street Station in the center of Town Square and has 2 performances a night for one weekend. Walt started it in 1958, so despite the crowd issues and craziness with planning, they continue to do it. I have never actually been and didn't even know about it until a few years ago, as Disney doesn't advertise it.

I am dying to see this! I just recently heard about it and think it would be so awesome to see at DL! I saw it at EPCOT once and it was stunning and just so beautiful, but I cannot even imagine seeing in right in front of the train station like that, and like Walt planned :love:

I didn't realize it was only for one weekend, I guess that just makes it all the more hard to see :sad:

Now, it was definitely awesome and a cool experience, but I don't think I would bother again, unless the narrator was just outstanding. And if someone was visiting, I would first, a) do not plan on doing it because getting a good spot will take up most of your day (there are tricks and ways to get a spot, but it's complicated and annoying), and b) don't even plan on going to Disneyland that day as the crowds are crazy! I will definitely be going to the version in Epcot though, even though I don't think it could live up to this!

Chris Hemsworth, though :love::love::love:

Wow, I got behind a bit but am all caught up now! I love POFQ as well and would love to stay there again! I loved how they did all of the special character greets during the hurricane at all of the resorts and also that they allowed pets in. I know some locals evacuated to WDW since it is one of the safest places to stay during a hurricane.

I love Christmas decorations and seeing the parks all decked out. Unfortunately, I do not love crowds so haven't been to DL during the holidays for probably 20 years at least. Loved seeing your photos and it must be nice to just drop in when you want to!

I really love the Candlelight Processional, but it sure sounds amazing the DL way!!! It gave me all the feels for sure!!!! Thanks so much for all the detailed pics and comparisons between the two parks! I am enjoying it all and finding your details very interesting! :)

Christmas at Disneyland - Rides

This year we only have 2 ride overlays, as for some reason they decided not to do Jingle Cruise. It could be they are having so many refurbs in January they didn't want to take down yet another ride to remove the overlay, oh well! Anyways, I do LOVE both of the current overlays!

Haunted Mansion Holiday
This one is fun because they have it up for Halloween and Christmas! I do have to apologize in advance, as my photos are still not the best due to nighttime photography and moving dark rides!

Exterior, gorgeous at night with all the candles lit!
0RxYODi.jpg
JS2gfzk.jpg
4VAsBJ6.jpg
WY0VxfO.jpg

Stretching room portraits changed to be blacklit reveals...
F3AHrYi.jpg
5BbOSOv.jpg
tPqKx0q.jpg
KUGIQJa.jpg
8ctx7WZ.jpg
ZKjLFfq.jpg
fAHExDr.jpg

...with Jack popping out at the end!
8kWyi2M.jpg
YwpZZ32.jpg

Final part of the queue has awesome changing portraits (we walk past these), with Zero flying between them all
bpUYntE.jpg
8tDbNEm.jpg
1WzbIzi.jpg
tVrO3SB.jpg
4hSRZHc.jpg
q1xrKuG.jpg
fxaDeVr.jpg

The ride itself, with a little critter hanging a bat in front of your face!
MCkcwvJ.jpg
foXdP7Q.jpg

Infinite hallway with Zero's presents
L7x38CN.jpg

Greenhouse...love the plants! The wreath has eyes which light up, and the carnivorous plants are animated to sing along
lIUza75.jpg
ExHrXt3.jpg

Madame Leota in an ornament
XIWTuSI.jpg

Ballroom-notice the hidden mickey?
7EIJcoG.jpg
VOodaVV.jpg

Every year they do a different gingerbread house and the whole room smells like gingerbread!
3TRE4Gi.jpg

The bride's attic is now a toy storage area
tamI7Xy.jpg
cssQGpF.jpg
cBQNLwd.jpg

Hatbox ghost
BCUIlS8.jpg
giphy.gif

Cont (picture limit)

Reactions: DLo
Haunted Mansion Holiday cont.

Graveyard; I think Sally was new last year or the year before.
nI1dZT7.jpg
4QrWLku.jpg
SoEMYu2.jpg
vA2RyIj.jpg

No hitchhiking ghosts, instead spin Oogie Boogie's prize wheel and watch out for Lock, Shock and Barrel who pop up as you ride by!
wYVayXz.jpg
Ax5kZYl.jpg
06yU6lY.jpg

And finally, Sally takes the place of the bride as you are exiting the ride
UYef287.jpg

it's a small world Holiday
I actually think I like this one more than the regular ride! It is just wonderfully festive!

Entrance from the outside loading area, which is decorated with white garlands and colored baubles
LqMXGhw.jpg
tVUq1Pi.jpg
XPp0RFg.jpg
9ParfPa.jpg
g4Liz8f.jpg

First stop-The North, including Canada, Iceland and Greenland, with Santa's house
GZ3Hzsh.jpg
xKXSDIA.jpg
jyK7HMu.jpg
fnb59Rm.jpg

Into Europe (recognize who's flying around above the Tower Bridge?)
qTd3q4j.jpg
giphy.gif
KDckMA2.jpg
giphy.gif

G9GEcfq.jpg
TpteiQk.jpg
SqXhicY.jpg
2wCz0HI.jpg
qipQbUk.jpg
giphy.gif
eUtixqU.jpg
PypIjsx.jpg
jtNFirl.jpg
WIPHnEC.jpg

it's a small world Holiday cont...

Next, Asia
mZEH07O.jpg
pvZFMxS.jpg
mgqVhKT.jpg

Africa
qIOh8Dc.jpg
OSBuY4r.jpg
kUD6Gz9.jpg
3GT3UNC.jpg
ZdppkWU.jpg

Central & South America
w17KF5b.jpg
B9Qzrzw.jpg
5toXqVL.jpg
TuwXVSR.jpg

Tropics & South Pacific
dMqSAfw.jpg
Kf8NY8B.jpg
IfAWSjf.jpg
l41Eh07.jpg
tEGQxlB.jpg

USA
0Qlke4C.jpg
fQLK7Q9.jpg
hX4tk10.jpg
VzoFbrX.jpg
giphy.gif

Finale w/white room
Z0qrEkM.jpg
YfI9j8i.jpg
K23ziZ8.jpg
0DRwxah.jpg
FneKOpP.jpg

Goodbyes
Gwpj9s0.jpg
lDfQ83a.jpg
SXaknui.jpg
3ey7qsJ.jpg
wALT8pK.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!