"We've gone too far"-A sister trip with surprise guest Irma! Sept 2017 - Completed 4/16

Sorry to hear about some of the disappointments you faced on your trip to Knotts. We felt the same way when we went to a Six Flags after Disney :rotfl: We can't go back now. But I'm glad the kids had fun!

I'm glad you did a review, because sometime in the next couple years when we do go to Cali that was on a possible list of places to go, and now I know we don't need to waste our time there. I'd probably do Knotts Scary Farm, but now I know we can skip the park during the day. (Which I was kind of hoping it wasn't that great so we could have more time at DL :laughing:).

Lurker chiming in.

I concur with your assessment of Knott’s. I have fond memories from my childhood at Knott’s, so my sister and I took our kids a few years ago. We spent the vast majority of the day in Camp Snoopy. I don’t remember the long wait times you encountered, but I didn’t enjoy standing and watching my kids ride rides. I didn’t spend the money on tickets to stand around watching my kids, I like to experience things with them. So huge plus to Disney in that regard, it’s really family friendly. Also, the food. Frankly, it sucked, and it was considerably more expensive than Disney. The one thing I really enjoyed was the boysenberry icee. I really love boysenberry, and that’s my jelly flavor of choice. Unfortunately, I live in Colorado now, and it’s not sold anywhere here. I think we are set on Knott’s, and don’t need to go back any time soon.

Thanks for sharing your experience at Knotts! I'm sorry it wasn't the best. The pics with the characters are so cute though!

Sorry there were some disappointments with the trip, but all in all looks like you were in excellent company and made a lot of great memories! Love the pictures with the characters :) I would just love to give Linus a squeeze!!

Doing a quick catch-up here (even though there was a lot)!

Wow, what a day you had at Universal! I can't believe you managed to do so much before 5pm. Just... WOW. I'm sorry to hear you just missed Dragon Challenge. It was such a fun ride, but seeing your issues with nausea... you might not have liked it cause it is INTENSE. Like Rip Ride Rock It might throw you around (yeah, I DO NOT recommend for a mid-day ride nuh-uh), but Dragon Challenge... the ground felt like rubber getting off. My poor mother was out-of-commission for a moment after that one time we rode it. :crazy2:

Omg all your food pics around WWoHP are making me so hungry. Three Broomsticks never fails to deliver. Wish I had stopped in the Leaky Cauldron. Will go back for that one day, obviously.

What a nice night you had in, it just seemed so chill and necessary, y'all were so GO GO GO there. POFQ beignets will always have my heart since they were the first ones I EVER tried (I recommend getting the dipping sauce with them) but I'M SO MAD that I missed the PatF tarot cards in Sassagoula! Ugh, my babies how could I miss them!

Awwww, looks like it was such a cute fun day at Knott's! I know Kinzie's going to drag me there when I'm in Cali for the summer so nice to get a taste of what it has to offer, even though I doubt we'll be in Camp Snoopy knowing our taste in rides lol It still looks super cute and how awesome to be the cool Aunt. So looking forward to being the favorite (and probz only) Guncle one day haha

Can't wait to hear about more of this monster trip! :mickeyjum

Sounds like you had a pretty relaxed night after your Universal day. Bit of a bummer that the pool had to close for lightening, though. However, like you said, better to have it storm while you're at the resort than in a park!

I honestly didn't know too much about Knotts Berry Farm, so it was interesting to read about your experience there. I think I would have gotten bored watching the kids ride the rides...that's how the adventure park is here by my house, and the kids know now that I'll only let them ride the kid-coasters (I'll take them to the playgrounds sometimes) if I have another parent with me to talk to. I've gotten quite spoiled by Disney in regards to a lot of attractions being accessible for everyone.
That being said, though, for 42 dollars a ticket, it looks like you made your "niece" and "nephew" extremely happy by organizing the trip with their parents. In all your photos, their smiles were huge and so while not a "Disney day" I think you had a successful one.

Sorry to hear about some of the disappointments you faced on your trip to Knotts. We felt the same way when we went to a Six Flags after Disney :rotfl: We can't go back now. But I'm glad the kids had fun!

I'm glad you did a review, because sometime in the next couple years when we do go to Cali that was on a possible list of places to go, and now I know we don't need to waste our time there. I'd probably do Knotts Scary Farm, but now I know we can skip the park during the day. (Which I was kind of hoping it wasn't that great so we could have more time at DL :laughing:).
I definitely think you guys would like Knotts Scary Farm, but you could definitely skip during the day! Maybe if it's super hot, there is the water park, but I've actually never been, so I don't know if its any good.

Lurker chiming in.

I concur with your assessment of Knott’s. I have fond memories from my childhood at Knott’s, so my sister and I took our kids a few years ago. We spent the vast majority of the day in Camp Snoopy. I don’t remember the long wait times you encountered, but I didn’t enjoy standing and watching my kids ride rides. I didn’t spend the money on tickets to stand around watching my kids, I like to experience things with them. So huge plus to Disney in that regard, it’s really family friendly. Also, the food. Frankly, it sucked, and it was considerably more expensive than Disney. The one thing I really enjoyed was the boysenberry icee. I really love boysenberry, and that’s my jelly flavor of choice. Unfortunately, I live in Colorado now, and it’s not sold anywhere here. I think we are set on Knott’s, and don’t need to go back any time soon.
It's good to hear I'm not the only one! And welcome to the TR! Feel free to comment or ask any questions.

Thanks for sharing your experience at Knotts! I'm sorry it wasn't the best. The pics with the characters are so cute though!
Sorry there were some disappointments with the trip, but all in all looks like you were in excellent company and made a lot of great memories! Love the pictures with the characters :) I would just love to give Linus a squeeze!!
They were pretty cute! I was happy that the kids weren't scared of the characters at all. I think it helped that first we saw them walking by so they weren't surprised. There was a whole meet and greet area with great backdrops, but we never saw any characters there!

Sounds like your friend just needs to come back and take those kids to Disneyland!
Oh I know! But I think we'll wait until Alice is at least 40". That way she can do more rides; I'd feel bad if she could watch things, like Radiator Springs Racers, but couldn't go on them while her brother could.

Doing a quick catch-up here (even though there was a lot)!

Wow, what a day you had at Universal! I can't believe you managed to do so much before 5pm. Just... WOW. I'm sorry to hear you just missed Dragon Challenge. It was such a fun ride, but seeing your issues with nausea... you might not have liked it cause it is INTENSE. Like Rip Ride Rock It might throw you around (yeah, I DO NOT recommend for a mid-day ride nuh-uh), but Dragon Challenge... the ground felt like rubber getting off. My poor mother was out-of-commission for a moment after that one time we rode it. :crazy2:

Omg all your food pics around WWoHP are making me so hungry. Three Broomsticks never fails to deliver. Wish I had stopped in the Leaky Cauldron. Will go back for that one day, obviously.

What a nice night you had in, it just seemed so chill and necessary, y'all were so GO GO GO there. POFQ beignets will always have my heart since they were the first ones I EVER tried (I recommend getting the dipping sauce with them) but I'M SO MAD that I missed the PatF tarot cards in Sassagoula! Ugh, my babies how could I miss them!

Awwww, looks like it was such a cute fun day at Knott's! I know Kinzie's going to drag me there when I'm in Cali for the summer so nice to get a taste of what it has to offer, even though I doubt we'll be in Camp Snoopy knowing our taste in rides lol It still looks super cute and how awesome to be the cool Aunt. So looking forward to being the favorite (and probz only) Guncle one day haha

Can't wait to hear about more of this monster trip! :mickeyjum
We definitely did a lot! Much more than I thought we'd be able to accomplish without running everywhere. I definitely would have liked to ride it, but if it was so intense, maybe I would have just gotten one turn in. I'm curious to see what they replace it with.

When you come back you absolutely need to get the beignets at Ralph Brennan's Express counter. You can see them frying them all up; they are so much better than the mickey shaped ones in the park. But, on second thought, you may want to wait until your last week or else you will get them all the time! (but don't get the mini ones; those just end up being hard and not pillowy)

Just remember when you're going to knotts to repeat to yourself - "it's not Disney, it's not Disney" or else you could get frustrated! The little Camp Snoopy is cute to walk through, but not really themed like a Disney area.

Sounds like you had a pretty relaxed night after your Universal day. Bit of a bummer that the pool had to close for lightening, though. However, like you said, better to have it storm while you're at the resort than in a park!

I honestly didn't know too much about Knotts Berry Farm, so it was interesting to read about your experience there. I think I would have gotten bored watching the kids ride the rides...that's how the adventure park is here by my house, and the kids know now that I'll only let them ride the kid-coasters (I'll take them to the playgrounds sometimes) if I have another parent with me to talk to. I've gotten quite spoiled by Disney in regards to a lot of attractions being accessible for everyone.
That being said, though, for 42 dollars a ticket, it looks like you made your "niece" and "nephew" extremely happy by organizing the trip with their parents. In all your photos, their smiles were huge and so while not a "Disney day" I think you had a successful one.
I do wish we could have gone to the pool, but I guess, in the end, it worked out fine.

I think I would have been bored, but it was great to see the kids reactions. They had only been on carousels before, so seeing them react to everything was so perfect! I can't wait to take them to Disney. Actually, we almost made a big mistake, because Mike told me to tell Max about Disney, so I mentioned Carsland (the kids just started watching those movies). Then Max started asking to see Lightning McQueen, which we had to nip in the bud!

Ok, so I definitely know I won't finish this report before I leave for WDW in a week! But I'll try to get most of Day 8 in.

Also, even if you are new to this report, feel free to comment! I know how awkward it can feel if I see a TR that is many pages long, and I don't want to feel like I'm intruding, but everyone is welcome here!

Day 8, Part 1, "I have lost all trust in your fashion sense"

We decided we didn’t again didn’t need to be at HS at rope drop this morning, so had a more leisurely breakfast at POFQ.

Lauren had a bowl of oatmeal

uzLmTqW.jpg

While I had the very popular combination of ham and a mickey bar! Yeah, I warned you guys I was weird!

nkXlukt.jpg

We got to HS around 9:45.

Got some more Huey Dewey Louie photos (sorry for the glare)

zFTMkxn.jpg
2olqUni.jpg
x2wgC8B.jpg

I tried to find the construction pins one of the guys was wearing on his lanyard, but I think those are just for the resorts under construction :sad1:

First stop of the day, use our FP for RnRC. Again, very intense and a headache afterwards!

k4WErQw.jpg
h7CZXjE.jpg

I had only prebooked 2 FPs at DHS that day, because I knew we had 2 multi-experience FPs we could also use at that park. So once we scanned in for RnRC, I went into the app and was able to get a FP for Navi River Journey that afternoon!

As we passed through the gift shop I saw some socks I liked but my sister stopped me before I bought them as they were kids socks! She just shook her head and said she was very disappointed in my fashion sense! Meanwhile I was disappointed they didn’t have adult sizes!

iQmKqeX.jpg

Next stop, checking out Tower of Terror with our next FP (turns out FPs were necessary at that time as Standby was a walk-on, but you really can’t tell from the FP scan point). I was definitely curious about this as I always heard WDW’s was so much better than DCA’s

5XDU8kA.jpg
v8ePsS9.jpg

Also if you see the little girl across the aisle from me (sort of hidden behind that guy)-OMG she was adorable! So excited about the ride and so teeny tiny!

So, I definitely agree WDW is better than the original DCA ToT. I knew there was some horizontal movement but I didn’t realize the extent and how you enter/exit an entirely different spot! Going during a hot season though does give you a hint when you are actually in the elevator shaft, as you can feel the humidity!

But I think the new Guardians version is significantly better than both! The GotG one has much more power and really shoots you up. Like, I feel like I am flying 6 inches in the air multiple times on the ride!

Lauren still loves ToT though. She boycotted GotG a bunch of times, but I think she's ridden it since then and liked it well enough.

N5Ik1f0.jpg

On our way out we found a photopass guy…

Zt2HXIl.jpg
N80yCZu.jpg

(If you notice in the seated photo we were both sitting very straight. Well that was due to the bench being about 100 degrees! Apparently fear of getting burned makes for very good posture!)

giphy.gif

Day 8, Part 2 "Pick her!"

Now that we were done (for now) on Sunset Blvd, we headed towards the Animation Courtyard area.

I was surprised to see they were still doing A Galaxy Far Far Away because before the hurricane it was going to be on hiatus to replace the stage. That ended up getting postponed until October.

gaUHLtk.jpg

Next up, Voyage of the Little Mermaid. Luckily we only had a 5 minute wait until the next show. I did like the theming indoors though! Fastpass was unnecessary for it, as they just pushed everyone into the same area and ignored the red box on the groun.

QHowX4g.jpg
VPPn0BQ.jpg

We ended up in the 2nd full row, near center, which, IMHO, was way too close to the stage! But that is sort of where we were funneled in! There was also a really annoying lady in the very front row (the 2 seats in the center front) who decided to take video using her phone’s light, so it meant it lit up and distracted everyone else. She wanted to make sure to see her daughter’s face while videoing but it was so inconsiderate! :furious:

Dl3vLqV.jpg
P7yX5kp.jpg

I really liked the opening number in the show. Lots of fun puppets and everyone in the audience was singing along. The rest of it I could take or leave! It was actually good we watched The Little Mermaid in our hurricane captivity as it reminded me of the story!

sjAXin5.jpg

Since we were next door, we thought about taking a photo with Starlord and Baby Groot, but it ended up being a 30 minute wait so we didn’t bother

RQlaQ8l.jpg

We decided to grab some lunch and then catch the next Indiana Jones show at 12pm. First of course Lauren took us down the walkway by Toy Story without realizing it was a dead-end (at times, even though I knew it was a bad idea, I would just let her lead us, because I didn’t want to be accused (again) of being a control freak).

We eventually ended up outside ABC commissary. Lauren got the Chicken Club w/Green Beans and I got the Chicken Nuggets w/Fries. A basic meal, but it filled us up and we had an early buffet dinner scheduled.

PpMeXWl.jpg

While we were relaxing in the restaurant a CM came up and decided to act out Lauren on her phone. Sort of funny, but she realized something was up when I took a photo!

UKuoRxf.jpg

Onto Indiana Jones! We actually ended up using one of our multi-experience FPs here, even though it was unnecessary, just let us get in a little bit sooner than the rest of the people, but there ended up being plenty of empty areas in the theatre.

shkdaIJ.jpg
jInAo0L.jpg

I liked the show (didn’t get many good photos though because I decided I wanted to pay attention). Lauren really tried to get me picked as a volunteer, but no luck!

We then decided to use our other multi-experience FP for ToT, so passed by Echo Lake (drained and not looking too great). I can't wait to see it in December (I'm not planning on heading into DHS in March), and I hope they do a repeat of the Christmas decorations from 2017.

d7X83XH.jpg
FND4NH8.jpg

And then past center stage, where the end of Galaxy Far Far Away was ending and I got to see Rey and BB-8 from a distance. I had already decided not to bother trying to fit this into our schedule, as I watched videos of it and wasn't too impressed. Plus, standing in the hot sun for that amount of time - no fun!

iKEv7TG.jpg

We did a quick check in the SW store. If I wore skirts, I would totally have gotten this! They did have a BB-8 version come out a couple months ago, which I bought, but it just didn't fit right; mom offered to alter it to fit, but I knew it wouldn't end up wearing it enough to be worthwhile! Back at DHS, we didn’t end up getting anything though as most was also available at DLR.

qOZYg2O.jpg

Rode ToT for the 2nd time using an anytime FP, which was definitely needed as the standby line went all the way thru the gardens!

hRENYJ1.jpg

We also said hi to Bellhop Stitch on the way out!

WiCDsGJ.jpg

So, at this point, we had done most everything we wanted to do at DHS, and our Navi River Journey FP was coming up, so we decided to head over to AK.

Cont - an afternoon and evening at AK

SOunds like a great morning/afternoon at DHS! Great breakfast choice :thumbsup2 And I totally support you wanting those socks, they are cute!

Yay DHS! Finally.

I'm still so on the fence about whether I liked Guardians or ToT more because I've loved ToT forever and I think the storytelling is still much stronger, but I do agree that Guardians is so much more thrilling. It caught me SOOOOOO off-guard with how intense it is. Definitely many more a moment of weightlessness on Guardians than ToT.

Omg I so feel that is common in JotLM with mom's taking vids with the flash because I remember that happening with me once. I don't get why people can't just be courteous about things like that. I don't even know why'd you want it, flash near ruins everything tbh I also agree the show is cute but it needs an upgrade. It's so outdated.

That's so freaky seeing Gertie without legs. It's all very cringe eeekkk

Yeah you definitely didn't miss much with Star Wars: A Galaxy Far Far Away. I never saw it all the way through in all the times I was at DHS during my program. They could totally use that stage for something better like a dance party or something. That show is so boring and extra.

Can't wait to read about your afternoon in DAK! :mickeyjum

I definitely think you guys would like Knotts Scary Farm, but you could definitely skip during the day! Maybe if it's super hot, there is the water park, but I've actually never been, so I don't know if its any good.

Sounds like a good idea! I don't like waterparks so I probably wouldn't bother to check that out.

:wave2:Hi! Joining in! I just finished catching up on your report! I have been reading all the Irma threads! I was SUPPOSED to be there at the same time, but our flights kept getting cancelled so eventually we said screw it and went to New Orleans with my parents instead :rotfl2:. Spoiler Alert, we did make it down for a few days in October to have engagement photos taken, but not the same!

Anyway, I am loving your report so far! Looks like you got so much in! I am so jealous!

Ham and ice cream, don't think I've seen that combo in a Trip Report before!:rotfl:

Glad you guys were able to go on ToT twice that day. I didn't know the GotG version in DL was more intense..good to know!

I like that the meal at ABC Commissary came with green beans; that's a nice change of pace...only so many days I can eat fries before I start wishing for something else.

Hi! I usually just lurk on this site but I just got done reading your whole trip report! I just have to compliment you on your Fiona shirt during your Knott's trip! I live in Cincinnati and she's basically become the queen of this whole city. It's so cool to see how many people from all over the country and even the world love her so much :)

I also thought your Halloween Harry Potter decorations were awesome. It's so amazing to see how "all out" people in CA go for Halloween. It's my favorite holiday so I'm pretty jealous. It definitely never gets to that level here. We still go over to my mom's house and build an entire haunted trail in our front yard and dress up and scare people, and we maybe get a couple dozen kids come through. I would absolutely love it if we had the amount of kids you guys get.

Thanks for the trip report, it's a lot of fun to read!

I'm going to try to get out another update this afternoon, but we have a long lunch presentation and then a deadline by the end of the day, so I'm not sure if I'll have time!

SOunds like a great morning/afternoon at DHS! Great breakfast choice :thumbsup2 And I totally support you wanting those socks, they are cute!
agreed
I think their cute too bad they weren't the right size
LOL
Breakfast of Champions there, Lesley!!! LOL :)
I'm with you--these are awesome!! :)
I'm glad to hear you all agreed with my love of those socks! Now I can throw it in Lauren's face :P!

Yay DHS! Finally.
I'm still so on the fence about whether I liked Guardians or ToT more because I've loved ToT forever and I think the storytelling is still much stronger, but I do agree that Guardians is so much more thrilling. It caught me SOOOOOO off-guard with how intense it is. Definitely many more a moment of weightlessness on Guardians than ToT.
Omg I so feel that is common in JotLM with mom's taking vids with the flash because I remember that happening with me once. I don't get why people can't just be courteous about things like that. I don't even know why'd you want it, flash near ruins everything tbh I also agree the show is cute but it needs an upgrade. It's so outdated.
That's so freaky seeing Gertie without legs. It's all very cringe eeekkk
Yeah you definitely didn't miss much with Star Wars: A Galaxy Far Far Away. I never saw it all the way through in all the times I was at DHS during my program. They could totally use that stage for something better like a dance party or something. That show is so boring and extra.
Can't wait to read about your afternoon in DAK! :mickeyjum
The stage now is mobile though, so they have a whole production to wheel it backstage! I think they even play music!

They even made an announcement before Little Mermaid that said - you can take photos or video, but please turn off external lights!

:wave2:Hi! Joining in! I just finished catching up on your report! I have been reading all the Irma threads! I was SUPPOSED to be there at the same time, but our flights kept getting cancelled so eventually we said screw it and went to New Orleans with my parents instead :rotfl2:. Spoiler Alert, we did make it down for a few days in October to have engagement photos taken, but not the same!

Anyway, I am loving your report so far! Looks like you got so much in! I am so jealous!
Oh no! At least from your signature it looks like you have some fun trips upcoming!

Ham and ice cream, don't think I've seen that combo in a Trip Report before!:rotfl:

Glad you guys were able to go on ToT twice that day. I didn't know the GotG version in DL was more intense..good to know!

I like that the meal at ABC Commissary came with green beans; that's a nice change of pace...only so many days I can eat fries before I start wishing for something else.
Yeah, green beans were an option along with fries. I think I just felt like fries, but we both really shared each of them!

Hi! I usually just lurk on this site but I just got done reading your whole trip report! I just have to compliment you on your Fiona shirt during your Knott's trip! I live in Cincinnati and she's basically become the queen of this whole city. It's so cool to see how many people from all over the country and even the world love her so much :)

I also thought your Halloween Harry Potter decorations were awesome. It's so amazing to see how "all out" people in CA go for Halloween. It's my favorite holiday so I'm pretty jealous. It definitely never gets to that level here. We still go over to my mom's house and build an entire haunted trail in our front yard and dress up and scare people, and we maybe get a couple dozen kids come through. I would absolutely love it if we had the amount of kids you guys get.

Thanks for the trip report, it's a lot of fun to read!
I love Fiona! I can't wait to hopefully see her Uncle at AK next week! It's pretty cool that her mom was born at Animal Kingdom!

It sounds like you would fit in nicely in So Cal during Halloween!

Day 8, Part 3 Back to Pandora

We headed out of DHS and onto AK! On the way we passed by construction signs and I really liked all the quotes, so while Lauren kept walking, I was stopping to take photos and she didn’t realize until she was almost at the bus stop (she is the one in the very center of the last photo)!

lh62SkB.jpg
7RTfTro.jpg
ErVHaA0.jpg
9RAp3PB.jpg
gxEY3Lt.jpg
oj7VxWd.jpg

At least by now they had put umbrellas out by the park-to-park buses, so we were able to find a shaded bench to wait for the AK bus, as well as reapply sunscreen. I still think the wait was about 20 minutes, so very annoying! Without a new Express Transport option I doubt I will plan so much park hopping in the future! [When Lauren and her boyfriend visited in July 2016 they just did base tickets and didn't see a need for park hopping, so that was our original plan; when I discovered the Express Transport she was totally down with park hopping and I booked ADRs and FPs accordingly. Only for the express transport to go away a couple weeks before we got there! So annoying!]

Passed by more Skyliner construction. I am interested to see how this goes. While it seems cool, I could also imagine long lines forming at the resorts!

2IaAmk3.jpg

And made it into AK by 2pm. I think this was our first time back since Irma hit, so I was curious to see how it fared.

VHUNoCa.jpg

We made a “quick” pit stop at Guest Services where the CM gave me and Lauren a FP to use for FoP at anytime that day since we had one on Monday when the park had closed. He said it was an exception, but I’m sure that was just to make sure everyone didn’t expect one.

But Guest Services was so busy! Some people had legit things and usually were able to be helped quickly. There was one lady who was annoyed because she had FPs the previous day at MK but couldn’t use them because of the lightning storm, so wanted new FPs for AK; GS said, no, only MK can give you more FPs, so she was pissed off. But then there were these two other ladies who were trying to get a dining reservation. And were having 2 CMs help them with reservations (one to do the booking, one to translate). And I get it if it was for just that day, but they wanted help for their entire trip! Isn’t that something better done at the resort concierge?! Anyways, it was just very annoying, as we were able to be in and out in 1 minute, but still had about a 20 minute wait to get to the front of the line!

Anyways, into the park and up to Pandora. Love the drum circle!

JeLpyPF.jpg
RN7JkOd.jpg

It was time for our NRJ FP. Even though the queue isn’t as detailed as FoP, it’s still pretty good! Love how the routes of the trees lead up from the queue to the floating mountains!

b7pQNA5.jpg
ws85YSk.jpg
QEr4Q5I.jpg
nsT2yPp.jpg
H7dmtoG.jpg
HMBs007.jpg

And onto the ride itself (with FP ended up being a 4-minute wait), where we were seated in the same row as 2 other people. I knew that could happen so I made sure Lauren was placed to sit next to the stranger… aren’t I a great sister! :thumbsup2

(Again, sorry for low quality photos, my iPhone doesn’t do well in dark)
T3blaCl.jpg
gJIRVDL.jpg
lsA05rk.jpg
j4LnkJ2.jpg
vouRXug.jpg

We both really liked this ride! Though I do get when people say it is too short. It would be excellent if it was just a bit longer. Though the direwolf puppies wrestling are adorable! My sister was convinced there was a hidden mickey at the end, but I wasn’t able to see in time!

At some point that evening I was able to get another NRJ FP, just don’t remember if I got us a safari FP, then a NRJ, or if we did Safari standby and got a NRJ before dinner!

Out of the dark and back into the bright sunshine of Pandora! The drum circle show was going on which was very fun. I think it's been on hiatus for months, but just started back up again, so hopefully I'll have time to catch a bit of one next week!

Xa5niDD.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter